Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To get respect

supafly

It appears that winning 6 straight, having one of the hardest schedules out there, and defeating the highest ranked defense isnt enough. We're going to have to beat one of the highest ranked offenses...again. I do believe we were the last team to do so actually...

Dont want to sound like an ass... but honestly who cares if we get respect... who cares if the media say something bad about us... who cares if we are predicted to lose from now until kingdom come... Just watch the game and enjoy the fact that your team is playing a Divisional-Round playoff match.

It appears that winning 6 straight, having one of the hardest schedules out there, and defeating the highest ranked defense isnt enough. We're going to have to beat one of the highest ranked offenses...again. I do believe we were the last team to do so actually...

but then teh media will relize that the seagulls were playing crappy defense and their offensive numbers are inflated. also, green bay beat the seagulls in the last week, probably playing the 2nd string tho.

the mediots will always find something to "show why the skins are not good."

I'm typing this from Skinsfansince63, I just want to say, "I'm a WOMAN that has never liked FOOTBALL" BUT!! Since the first time I watched the REDSKINS play, I was HOOKED!!!! Never thought I would feel my chest jump so hard!! I would love to be at a skins game. But I will be watching on T.V just like any other fan and we have your BACKS!! GO SKINS!!!!!!!! P.S. No Pressure :-)

Archived