Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Salisbury is up to it again! Surpised?

SoCalRedskinFan

I drive a truck and was listening to ESPN radio and they had on our favorite analist Sean Salisbury! This piece of :pooh: had the sack to say....

"I dont want to brag but I am 4-0 on this weekends playoff games"

What a jerk! I heard him on several shows pick the Bucs over the Skins and then one poster last week said he read on Salisburys website that he picked the Skins. Whats this guy doin'? Playing both sides of the fence?! Does he think we are stupid.

Then his advise to the Skins is....

"Well they need to do more on offence. If they only get 120yds they won't win this game"

WOW! What genious!!!!!!

Anyone else hear the interview?:logo:

I drive a truck and was listening to ESPN radio and they had on our favorite analist Sean Salisbury! This piece of :pooh: had the sack to say....

"I dont want to brag but I am 4-0 on this weekends playoff games"

What a jerk! I heard him on several shows pick the Bucs over the Skins and then one poster last week said he read on Salisburys website that he picked the Skins. Whats this guy doin'? Playing both sides of the fence?! Does he think we are stupid.

Then his advise to the Skins is....

"Well they need to do more on offence. If they only get 120yds they won't win this game"

WOW! What genious!!!!!!

Anyone else hear the interview?:logo:

Didn't hear it, but I bet I could quote him anyway, LOL. Those guys are notorious for that crap......btw, did Cris Carter ever actually wear his hogette outfit, like he said he would? Didn't see him wear it, so was just curious.....(GRIN)

Early in the season he said he'd walk naked in January from some city to DC( or the other way around). Then this morning he backed off on the naked part and the January part and said he'd do it for charity in the month of his choosing. Moral: he's full of poop and lies.

Didn't hear it, but I bet I could quote him anyway, LOL. Those guys are notorious for that crap......btw, did Cris Carter ever actually wear his hogette outfit, like he said he would? Didn't see him wear it, so was just curious.....(GRIN)

Nope he didn't wear it watch Inside the NFL last week he welched you know all of them going to dog the skins this week after that victory of the Bucs.

This guy is an ass. I mean he tries to make fun of john clayton when what did sean do in the NFL? Play 6 games for the vikes? He should have stuck to battlebots.

One funny thing about Salisbury...he use to be on a local sports radio show down here in San Diego...they technician sometimes would play old take of the color commentator from different games Salisbury played in. They would all go like this...

"INTERCEPTION! Salisbury"

He would get reaaaaalllll pissed!

Was very funny!:laugh:

haha i remember when he said that.

He did pick the skins to win, but he picked the hawks to beat us saturday... beacuse of our lack of offense?

We may have had some offense lack games, but on seahawks, I fully expect over 300 yds of offense easily.

I hate when "experts" analyze our next games by the last game we played... our whole season wasnt just that last game.

he has the lowest qb rating of qb starters in the playoffs ever

he was trash as a QB, yet he is a expert on espn?:doh:

i hate keshawn but i loved when the bucs won the super bowl he called out all these fools, said u espn gooks, dont know crap

they were talking the same junk about the bucs like they did about the skins. No offense, no chance

Well,this is how i feel about Salisbury..walking through a market i saw a salsbury steak dinner meal an started shouting at it "Your stupid and the corn does not deserve to be next to such a moron!!" and then i began to foam at the mouth an stab it with my grocery list pen.Before i was attacked by a shop keeper bearing a price stamper, the damage had been done and i felt quite better, i suggest others find a local market and do the same.But first i strongly advise you buy it and do in the confines of your own home,because although i appreciate pepper..pepper spray does not taste as well.

based on a fictional story do not attempt,void where prohibited,some exclusions may apply,see store for details

Hey guys, C.Carter said he would wear it on next show, which is WED. night on Inside the NFL (HBO,10pmE) He gave the excuse, someone needs to send in the outfit, pig snout, etc. I myself doubt he pulls thru, and if he does look for it to be at the end for a few secs. Just my guess. I cant stand the prick.

Well,this is how i feel about Salisbury..walking through a market i saw a salsbury steak dinner meal an started shouting at it "Your stupid and the corn does not deserve to be next to such a moron!!" and then i began to foam at the mouth an stab it with my grocery list pen.Before i was attacked by a shop keeper bearing a price stamper, the damage had been done and i felt quite better, i suggest others find a local market and do the same.But first i strongly advise you buy it and do in the confines of your own home,because although i appreciate pepper..pepper spray does not taste as well.

based on a fictional story do not attempt,void where prohibited,some exclusions may apply,see store for details

:laugh: :thud: :movefast: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard Salisbury last week say the Bucs were going to win.

I was talking about this before. I remember there being more than 3 of 8 on espn.com picking Tampa but now it says that Salisbury picked the Redskins. It also shows that he picked us to beat the Eagles and Giants and that he is 10-6 picking us this year which seems odd.

I know for sure Merrill Hoge changed his pick online for the Dallas game because I checked it before that game and noted that all of their "experts" picked Dallas in both of our games and were 0-16 in those games.

Archived