Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

West Palm Beach

Mordy

Im going to visit my mom(yes my mommy) in west Palm Beach and will be there for the game saturday. Is there any place that has a lot of skins fans and is worth a visit. Keep in mind I'm only 19, so I don't think I'll be drinking. Otherwise I will be relegated to 36 inch TV. Plus Im bringing my ST jersey, gotta show my colors.

hey man i'm from west palm,there used to be a redskins fan club meet at palm bech ale house to watch the games i don't know if they still meet there.but you could go to duffy's draft house in west palm beach they have like 70 tv's plus they have some hot chicks there and the food is pretty good.

He's right - the Palm Beach Alse House is THE place to be down here if you are a Skins fan. Take I-95 to Palm Beach Lakes Blvd and go west. It's on the right hand side of the road, less than 1 mile from I-95.

It may not be as crowded as it normally would be since the game is on national TV, but if you are looking for a gathering of Skins fans, the Ale House is going to be the best place to watch. They'll have the game on the big screen and of course we break into HTTR loudly after every score, which I'm sure must annoy everyone else in the bar who isn't a Skins fan.

I used to go there all the time until I broke down last year and got DirecTV Sunday Ticket in HD. :D

Woo Hoo! I was searching for a WPB thread - I'm heading to Ft Lauderdale in a couple of hours and was hoping some ES would be going to the West Palm Beach Ale House! I've been a few times and it's always a good time. I think this is definitely the place to go. I hope to see some of you there!

:point2sky

Archived