Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sounds of the Game on NFL Network

Da_Truth

:doh: :doh:

so basically, sean taylor did nothing wrong? And he got hit in the face. So let's see, Pittman lied when he said he spit on him. Taylor told the truth that he didn't spit on him. The NFL lied when they fined him for spitting on pittman, more like spitting in a general vacinity.

:doh: :doh: As a Sean Taylor fan from the days of Miami......... NO

He deserved the fine and to be taken out of the game.

Lets just all be thankfull we will have him back this Saturday

What did I say that was incorrect? From what people are saying it did not hit him, hence everything I said was true correct?

I've had to adjust my t-shirt design, but I still think this baby's a winner :)

Very little on the internet makes me laugh out loud, but you succeeded.

You sir are the man, thank you.

On topic: It didn't hit him, so I'm less angered than I would be, if he had hocked one right in his face. Still that was a stupid, stupid move.

no one should be ejected for spitting, and damn sure it doesn't hit anyone

:laugh: that's bull ****

It's alright.

Beating the Bucs on the road, with several injured starters, and without ST for 1/2 the game means that we must really be a far superior team.

Its kind of like being the one legged man in an ass kicking contest and leaving with the trophy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So it's just "Attempted Spitting" then?

That should've only been like...

maybe a 7.5 yard penalty and he should've been allowed back for the 4th qtr ??

Even if he didn't hit him, it was still a classless move that ST needs to learn from.

ST provoked the whole affair.

To even get close to a 15yd'r just after you've forced a punt in a tight game....

that's just STupid in my book!!

I cannot defend it.

It was a good call...he did the time...we should move on to Seattle!

Ok, got it recorded. By the way the "loogie" made it ~2 inches past Taylor's face mask before dive bombing while Pittman was probably a yard away from him. It was more likely to land on Taylor's shoe that hit Pittman. Seemed more like a "F this" type spit, than actually spitting on him.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ONY8UT42WUL90N8RQ9BSIM2HP

The "WHAAAATTTTT!!!" is Taylor. The conversation towards the end is the ref talking to the Redskin D's huddle.

I just saw the whole thing and honestly it didn't look like the spit even hit the guy. It could have just been a massive loogie that came out at the wrong time. Could have been Sean Taylor just spitting and not directing it at anyone. Could have been ST trying to spit in Pittman's face. In my opinion if Taylor really wanted to spit on Pittman he could have, Taylor put no effort into that one.

Ok, got it recorded. By the way the "loogie" made it ~2 inches past Taylor's face mask before dive bombing while Pittman was probably a yard away from him. It was more likely to land on Taylor's shoe that hit Pittman. Seemed more like a "F this" type spit, than actually spitting on him.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ONY8UT42WUL90N8RQ9BSIM2HP

The "WHAAAATTTTT!!!" is Taylor. The conversation towards the end is the ref talking to the Redskin D's huddle.

What BS .... so what the ref was saying was if you retaliate and hes the ref, both partys wont get flagged? Come on now, that just sends the wrong message. I dont care if ST killed his GF (ya ya i know pittman would see that as a favor heh) retaliatiing shouldnt be allowed no matter what and everyone gets flagged/ejected.

Yeah.. I spit at the TV last night after I heard the ref justify just penalizing Taylor (after I went "Whoa... he really did spit!!!) instead of penalizing both players. A penalty is a penalty..period.... both should have been flagged.

My careful review was this:

1. Yes...Taylor did spit (but after he started stepping back)

2. The spit appeared to have hit the face mask (Taylor's) and lost its velocity.

3. A careful CSI investigation using hi-tech software showed that the angel of the spit as it left his mouth (regardless of the face mask...) would have cause the main body of spit to fall short of Girlfriend-Beater's face.

4. I was unable to load a Splatter Algorithm for further analysis of collateral spittle droplets due to insufficient RAM on my PC.

HTTR!!!!!

Archived