Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sounds of the Game on NFL Network

Da_Truth

Never mind the spitting..that was about as one-sided a Sounds of the week as I can imagine..anti Redskins completely..

Also the only good thing (If there is a good thing)I can see about the spitting incident is that ST waited til he was way back to do it and it didn't even hit Pittman..

remember they were facemask to facemask trashtalking at first..

Never mind the spitting..that was about as one-sided a Sounds of the week as I can imagine..anti Redskins completely..

Also the only good thing (If there is a good thing)I can see about the spitting incident is that ST waited til he was way back to do it and it didn't even hit Pittman..

remember they were facemask to facemask trashtalking at first..

Sean Taylor isn't that stupid if he did that while in the face of Pittman he would have been crushed :laugh: Pittman is a big dude.

One other thing, I can see now why Mike Carey is considered one of the best (if not the best) referee. He explains the calls very clearly.

Also I love that shot of the Buc fan screaming "YOU SUCK REF" with every ounce of her being and then she looks into the camera, smiles and says "Hi Mom".

Classic

so basically, sean taylor did nothing wrong? And he got hit in the face. So let's see, Pittman lied when he said he spit on him. Taylor told the truth that he didn't spit on him. The NFL lied when they fined him for spitting on pittman, more like spitting in a general vacinity.

Archived