Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks banned me.....

gchwood

I got banned from the scout.com seahawks message board!!!! Just because I called their little space needle a "Phallic Object" :doh: That is crazy not like I used profanity or anything. Kind of sensitive:laugh:

Did you say anything about where they should put it? :laugh:

I got banned from the scout.com seahawks message board!!!! Just because I called their little space needle a "Phallic Object" :doh: That is crazy not like I used profanity or anything. Kind of sensitive:laugh:

I got banned from there by calling a fan there (who by the way started the name calling) a douche bag. Touchy!!!

I guess they are just mad being so close to Canada (no offense to our canadian fans, you have redeeming qualities). Think they would get offended if I said that their coffee sucks too?

By the way, The Washington Monument is exactly that a monument to our first president, very patriotic. The Space Needle is just a reason to "erect" a giant Phallus

Going to another board and getting banned for something that if an opposing fan typed on this board, many people would be upset by as well.

Think before you post. Here, there, everywhere.

Whether or not a banning was deserved is questionable. But really.

Talk football, not smack (unless there is a smack forum, even then stay classy). Give opinions backed by facts.

Archived