Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Correspondant D. Sharper from Tampa

Sephiroth

Art actually mentioned this in his blog on Saturday night :) We were right there when it happened...

After Williams concluded his Comcast interview with Kelli Johnson.... he went on the other side of the "Comcast" tarp to give the rest of the media their interviews. Arrington came out of the lockerroom to conduct his interview with Kelli Johnson. As he was walking over to his spot... he started screaming "Gregg Williams... we LOVE you. You're the greatest. Wooooo!".

He was cracking himself up for a good while after it. It might be reading too much into it that he's repaired his relationship with Williams a bit... but maybe not.

Great piece! Thanks for posting that link, I'd never have seen it otherwise. I know it change anytime, but this is the "Lavar vision" I've been hoping for: Him, GW, and the team, all on one playing-effective, co-operative, mutually supportive page! Awesome! :)

Great piece! Thanks for posting that link, I'd never have seen it otherwise. I know it change anytime, but this is the "Lavar vision" I've been hoping for: Him, GW, and the team, all on one playing-effective, co-operative, mutually supportive page! Awesome! :)

Yeah man! It made me laugh so hard. Theisman said he thinks LaVar will stay for next year. Man, I really hope so.

I think at the start of the year LaVar was on his way out. It seemed that him and the coaching staff were on two different pages. However, I believe they have come a long way since then. Maybe they will both reconsider.

Sharper was kissing William's ass. I LOVE it!!!

it can't be a coincidence that we've won our last 6 games with lavar in the starting line up can it? he's come a long way with him listening and playing the way coaches want and the coaching staff understanding his abilities, there's no doubt in my mind he's staying. He's improved every week and since that ****ty interview with WT he's said nothing dumb and he's thinking before speaking which tells you a lot. I'm thinking GIBBS is finally rubbing on him. He seems like a kid now, rejuvenated and fresh, and I'm sure it has to do with his playoff experience and victory! WOOHOO!! :)

word. represent william and mary!

i live in williamsburg but my dad went to w & m. played golf in the 70's. i got a friend there now thats actually the 2nd string strong safety, a redshirted sophmore (will be next year) and will get to start on kickoff coverage. pretty awesome.

as for sharper...I would love to see him if he wants to play SS. Don't get me wrong, I love Clark, but Sharper is insane. Springs, Taylor, Sharper, and Rogers? Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Too bad it won't happen.

SHOULDA SIGNED WITH US DARREN!

Archived