Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"You Said It"

xsinner

http://nfl.com/features/squibkicks/

"The Redskins have a very good chance of beating the Seahawks. I don't think they will look like they did against Tampa Bay on offense again. They will most likely look very similar on defense, though. In my opinion, Joe Gibbs should not sit on leads like he does. ... I feel the 120 yards of offense is a reflection of his sitting on a lead, not wanting to make any big mistakes, and, therefore playing extremely conservative. He knew he could rely on his defense to keep his lead. The 'Skins averaged 30 or more points per game during their late-season stretch."

-- Grinder

The Redskins will beat Seattle, Chicago, and play Pittsburgh in the Superbowl. They will win and that will end the worst year of my football life. God has to be punishing us Cowboy fans.

If God was really punishing the Cowboys, He would have move the team to Bangor, Maine. ;)

The Redskins will beat Seattle, Chicago, and play Pittsburgh in the Superbowl. They will win and that will end the worst year of my football life. God has to be punishing us Cowboy fans.

Thanks for admitting it, I guess. That's kind of how we felt when Aikman, Smith and Irvin were bringing you guys the Lombardi time after time.

I have to admit, with the quality of teams in the NFC East, I'm really looking forward to next year and some of our division match-ups. The Giants have been pretty good all year, the Cowboys were a game away from the playoffs, and the Eagles... well, maybe not so much, but I am sure they will be a lot better next year.

Hail.

Archived