Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis' new character this week is...

Skins4me

Colonel "I've got a new recipe" Sanders. He acts himself out as the Redskins offical team cook hired from a D.C. KFC to feed the boys a special bland of fried Seahawk this week.

Of course he'll only feed them just enough to have them salivating by game time. The coaches will have to keep a very close eye on Shawn Taylor since he does like to excessively salivate during the games.

Next week he'll be mixing up some special spices for either some tasty Bear or Panther meat. His recipes will be avaible on line for all Redskin tailgating fans immediately following the press conference Thursday.

Hail tot he Redskins - Hail "a tasty" Victory!

He should be a Doctor out to rid Seattle of the Avian Flu - claim that the city is invested with Bird virus and will have to purge the town of all waterfoul. He plans to do so by running fast and hard and dropping bombs (TDs) on the stadium, where the infection will be the worst. I know he's been a doctor before - so maybe this time he can be more like someone from WHO.

I'm voting for him to wear a big hat and a horse blanket poncho, as The Man From the Team With No Name. (Seattle media has decided to ban reporters from referring to us with the dreaded Redskins name.)

HAHAAAA!!!

This got my vote!

Seahawks---how can a team in the AFC West be taken seriously this year? This will be the start of a trend due to realignment, unfortuneately: crappy teams in weak-ass divisions getting bye weeks because of strength of schedule--meanwhile very good teams in competitive divisions will be wildcards or have no first round bye (Skins/Carolina)...I mean seriously, it's a very legitimate argument that Skins/Panthers are stronger than Seattle/Chicago

Archived