Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why we are going to beat seattle .....

newjerseyfan

How's Your Satisfication with the Skins 2005 Season?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. How's Your Satisfication with the Skins 2005 Season?

• We won a playoff game, I'm satisfied. Exceeded my expectations!
    • Beating Seattle- Better win Saturday or else it's time for Williams to take over!
    • Better make to the NFC Championship game. This team is that good.
    • Better make to the Bowl, we are the best team in the nfc!
    • Better win the superbowl, the Skins are the best team in the NFL!

the problem isnt yards or anything like that ....

we got them seahawks beat ...

ok we have had a 31:33 average time of possesion while scoring 44 tds and giving up 32

the seachickens had a 29:17 time of poss. and they scored 57 tds and gave up 24

that right there shows you we are going to take the ball away and keep it from their offense ...

what good is it to have the number one scoring offense if its sitting ? huh ?

another thing id like to point out is that our guys gave up 3081 yards passing and gave up 15 passing tds

while the seahawks gave up 3559 passing yards and 18 count them 18 passing tds

as far as rushing is concerned seattle gave up 5 rushing touchdowns all year ... portis is going to crush them as long as he doesnt get stingers and they sit him again ...

another thing id like to point out ... the seahawks have only sacked the opposing qb 50 times ... that is a weak line and brunell has only been sacked 27 times

the more stats i look up the better i feel about going to seattle ...

they want to say they get loud in their stadium !!! i say we are loud here and our team is use to us being loud so that wont be a factor ... the rain could be a problem but im sure the coaches will make brunell and portis and moss wear them shield on their helmets ...

ok we have had a 31:33 average time of possesion while scoring 44 tds and giving up 32

that right there shows you we are going to take the ball away and keep it from their offense ...

another thing id like to point out is that our guys gave up 3081 yards passing and gave up 15 passing tds

as far as rushing is concerned seattle gave up 5 rushing touchdowns all year ... portis is going to crush them as long as he doesnt get stingers and they sit him again ...

another thing id like to point out ... the seahawks have only sacked the opposing qb 50 times ... that is a weak line and brunell has only been sacked 27 times

they want to say they get loud in their stadium !!! i say we are loud here and our team is use to us being loud so that wont be a factor ... the rain could be a problem but im sure the coaches will make brunell and portis and moss wear them shield on their helmets ...

nice troll post

dude you suck. you had like one point that held up and it's arguable.

we don't say we want to get loud, we say we are loud.

we forced n.y. into a record number off false start penalties.

they had like 5 in a row on ONE drive alone!

seattle is something like 2nd in the league in sacks. you say thats a good thing for the skins? how's that again?!

we scored more touchdowns and gave up less touchdowns in less time than you!

so how does that favor you? oh whoopee time of possession by a few minutes. but that's hardly a problem when your offense is putting up so many points and your defense allowing so few, right? i mean when it comes down to it. scoreboard baby.

we are untouchable in the red zone via both offense and defense.

all the stats you gave favor the seahawks, minus the 3 td differential in passing tds.

but as you soon after point out, 5 rushing td's allowed ALL YEAR!

that proves my previous point: unstoppable in the red zone.

dude you need to try a lot harder than that to make yourself think you have a chance.

or as a friend of mine once said, as he sat perched upon my shoulder:

"caw, caw, caw"

only 50 times! did you know that's the number 1 rank for sacks for a defense? washington on the other hand has only sacked the opposing QB 35 times, does that mean the redskins DL is really weak?

btw, washington has given up 31 sacks. seattle has given up 27.

stats are meaningless. its a question of matchups and how the opposing offense and defenses match up. seattle likes to run the ball and they have a decent set of WR. washington is good against the run and their pass D matches up well against seattle. the question is will the seahawks be able to run the ball or will the washington D step up and stop Alexander.

On the other side, the seahawks have 50 sacks, which means they have pressured the opposing QB pretty well. the sacks are spread among many players, which means pressure comes from many sources so there is not one to key on. Washington probably will try and control the clock, run the ball and exploit their secondary with Moss and take advantage of Cooley against their inexperienced LBs and use max protect to keep Brunnel upright. will they win this match up? if they can control the clock, have a few long drives end up with some scores, then yes, they have a great chance of winning.

just because the stats favor the seahawks that doesnt mean they are going to win ... i mean the skins could get a fumble return for a td and 3 interceptions or something .....

ohhhh i got it !!! maybe their wrs will get hurt again this game !!!

The only problem I see with the turnover argument is that the Hawks rarely turn the ball over. Alexander had one lost fumble all season and that was on his last carry of the season. Hass has only 9 picks on the season and a .761 completion percentage in December. His last 4 games was .830.

On the other hand, if the Hawks can't stop Brunell from completing all those 3rd and longs like the last time we played, I become very concerned that the Redskins can hang around long enough to pull out a win at the end of the game.

The Hawks have a very good run D and Tiki was the lone 100 yard rusher. However, Brunell could very well exploit a suspect secondary that was supposed to be a strength this year.

It doesn't matter...all the pressure is on Seattle...they are NINE POINT FAVORITES, ferchrissake!!! We have nothing to lose. They do. If the Seahawks win, they were just supposed to win...but if they lose...

THAT is the thought that will be in their minds come Saturday...and THAT is the reason why the Redskins will win come Saturday!!! :cheers:

what makes you think that ?

i havent heard anything about the seahawks or any of their players all year they have been low key and they continue to be low key ... i mean they havent signed alexander yet ...did you hear anyone complain ?

the seahawks left after we beat them and havent lost a game yet ... the green bay game they didnt even play ... they beat the colts while the starters were in !!!

they have had rest and they have seen plenty of film on us ...

they will step out in their house and go to work ...

and this time they wont have hurt wrs ... and i betya that kicker doesnt miss any !!!

dude you suck. you had like one point that held up and it's arguable.

we don't say we want to get loud, we say we are loud.

we forced n.y. into a record number off false start penalties.

they had like 5 in a row on ONE drive alone!

seattle is something like 2nd in the league in sacks. you say thats a good thing for the skins? how's that again?!

we scored more touchdowns and gave up less touchdowns in less time than you!

so how does that favor you? oh whoopee time of possession by a few minutes. but that's hardly a problem when your offense is putting up so many points and your defense allowing so few, right? i mean when it comes down to it. scoreboard baby.

we are untouchable in the red zone via both offense and defense.

all the stats you gave favor the seahawks, minus the 3 td differential in passing tds.

but as you soon after point out, 5 rushing td's allowed ALL YEAR!

that proves my previous point: unstoppable in the red zone.

dude you need to try a lot harder than that to make yourself think you have a chance.

or as a friend of mine once said, as he sat perched upon my shoulder:

"caw, caw, caw"

Who was your last loss too?

Archived