Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 2007?

#98QBKiller

I just got Madden 06 for PS2 (yes, I know I'm a little late) and I noticed that it's got Moss, Cooley, Sellers, and even Taylor with his #21 jersey. However, it has missed a few accuracies...like Rod Gardner is still on the team and Ramsey is the starter (which is understandable since he did start the first game this year). The defense is awesome on the game and the offense is ok. I'm sure that Madden 07 will probably have the most well-rounded 'Skins team of any Madden game...does anyone know when it comes out?

yeah.... ur a little late. In order to get the full roster changes and such,u have to download them from xbox live. They update all the stats and positions. (gardner gone, patten IR, Brunell starter) Although dont expect the skins to have that great a team on madden next year because with the new type of passing; all tall recievers will catch high balls, and since all of ours are under 6 feet.... u get my drift. Plus..... we get no respect.

you JUST got Madden!!! Dude, I thought it was a law to get that thing the day it comes out!! Play NFL Superstar man...you'll love it. You can play whatever position you want. But, if you want to be a Skin, you have to keep drafting over and over again until you become one, but it's worth it. Only problem is that I only had Moss for a couple of seasons and then he went to the Bills, so you do lose current Skins each season. But it still Rocks!

Guys...he has it for PS2, Xbox Live isn't possible. Most Madden games are made and released before the season starts...rosters change so frequently, there will always be mistakes. Don't worry, the way the Skins are playing right now, we are going to be a great team to use in Madden 07.

Madden comes out in mid-late august for consoles

But EA likes to say screw you to us PC users and release that version in september, sometimes 3 weeks into the month, i hate ea sometimes.

Hell it took them over ½ the season to update the roster for PC!

It's easy, but requires a Network Adapter and, of course, internet access. The adapter isn't more than $20-25 and attaches to the rear of your PS2. You line in your phone line/ethernet internet access and fire up the game. Choose Play Now, I think, and go to Madden Online. After you create your username/login stuff, it should automatically download the latest rosters as of the beginning of the '06 season. Then you can either play other people or go back to vs. CPU play and you'll have the updated rosters. Make sure to save your Roster file. Done deal.

Dont be critical of someone who just got Madden '06, I'm still playing '04!

By the time we receive the new versions, the season is as good as over, and it costs upwards of A$90.00.

I update my '04 rosters by creating a new team, then trading players from that to an existing team for players who have retired, then just change the attributes (names, height, weight, etc (can't change their college though)), and play it that way.

I dont play online, so just play each game as a season, or simulate a franchise as the 'Skins owner.

If finances allow, I'll get the '07 version, if and when it becomes available here.

Archived