Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Celizic says this will be the easiest win in the second round

BigRay

I hate his sorry a@#. Just like the others in the media, no respect for the Skins.

Funny, I predicted we would be playing in Carolina next week. I still feel like we will win and Carolina will too. Then, all of the Skins fans will travel to Carolina.

Go Skins!! Go Panthers!!!

Wow...Seattle 31...he must not know crap about our Defense.

Saqs, I love your sig!

True but his spin would be it's like I can read it now the Giants put up 36 on them first of all he has understand the circumstances The Skins just walked in to something that day where they didn't match the emotions of the Giants nor could they recover from that first hit from Tiki Barber.

Come on guys.... you know how fickle the media is.

Yearly prognostications are based on the season before.... and their picks for each game based on the performance of the week before.

You win 5 straight, you're the team that no one wants to play. You have a bad day offensively... and now you don't have a shot. That's the way it goes.

I'm confused, why would Joe Gibbs have to use an article that talks about how easy a win a 'Skins will be to motivate his team?

...Oops, I guess I need to read these first! Why is this guy going so far out on a limb?

I agree with you 100% ordinary I would say that you do not need this stuff if you can't get up for a game and know what's at hand then you shouldn't be playing but I think this is a slap in the face a long with the comments of the Seahawks kicker total disrespect for a team that you have to play. Gibbs do not need this but he may bring this to the teams attention in his own way..

Come on guys.... you know how fickle the media is.

Yearly prognostications are based on the season before.... and their picks for each game based on the performance of the week before.

You win 5 straight, you're the team that no one wants to play. You have a bad day offensively... and now you don't have a shot. That's the way it goes.

C'mon DH. You know we don't have a shot because of Brunell. Let's just be honest and say it straight, why don't we.

;)

You're right the media is very fickle just leading up to the game against the Bucs we were the most dangerous 6th seed now after the win over the Bucs oh now we're a joke :doh: But what the media does not realize every game is different I mean come on they were facing the #1 defense in the league and they proved why they are ranked at #1 they assume well it's going to be like that next week too that is my problem with the media. Yet if the Panthers should lose against the Bears the media would say oh they just had a bad game . .

how bout we tell synder not to waste his money on the plane expenses and declare the seahawks the winners. f the media. i just remeber this team in 2001 that was a 9 pt underdog in the afc championship game and a 14 pt underdog to the "Greatest Show on Earth". Boys and Girls, this is why they play the game. Any given Sunday. Actually Any Given Saturday

I'm only 3.5 hrs from the Panthers Stadium. That would be sweet if we could win and them too. Much better climate in Charlotte in January than Chicago. Either way, I'm just looking forward to the Skins game at Seattle. Gotta get that win in the bag before we start worrying bout Panthers/Bears.

MC

Archived