Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor

Seabee1973

This has probably been brought up earelier in the season. He seems to have good hands since he has picked up 2 fumbles and flew into the endzone. If i Knew he would not get hurt back there id like to see hiom return a punt or kick during this game. I would almost bet he would bring it to the 50 or beyond.

no point having sean back there on punts.y risk that otherwise we'd use santana moss back there.besides if they punted the ball to him id expect him to run n find a player to hit instead of trying to make a return

Maybe it's me, but I thought Taylor looked pretty slow with the ball. Watching him return the two turnovers for TD's was excruciating. I thought he was running so freaking slow and that someone would catch up to him!!!

He's not Santana fast but then again who is, watch the fumble returns or any play for that matter and watch how long his strides are. That allows him to eat up a ton of yards. That's why there was no player around him during the fumble returns, it also allows him to close the gap between WR's, ask Randy Moss.

He doen't have the quickness to be a returner on special teams and Moss would be a better replacement then ST but don't under estimate ST's straight line speed there are very few WR's that can run by him and pull away.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived