Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

About 6 1/2 weeks ago....

PleaseGoForTheWin

Here's a little update for you guys. I wrestle and I picked up a bad case of ringworm....on my neck! You're supposed to shave the hair and apply the medicine, but dammit this beard=amazing Redskins victories, so I'm not shaving. I defy you ringworm! Go Skins!
TFF!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, good luck with that. Ive been wearing the same clothes (on saturday) since atleast the Cowboys game (I cant remember if it started earlier than that). Ive also had Mondays Post's sports section with the title "The Game of Our Life" lying on my floor in the same place since then.

Ive also been out of my house for at least a part of each game since the Giants game. Im planning on doing that again this week!

I never used to shower or shave on game day, until before the Rams game. I can't remember why I did, but my wife noticed it and thought it was weird. (She knew the ritual to not shower and shave)

Ever since the Rams game I've showered and shaved and will continue to. My wife says she appreciates it.

I have shaved, not shaved, showered, not showered, worn different clothes, wore the same clothes, worn a Redskins hat and not worn a hat at all, gotten up at different times, done different things in the morning, watched the games in different places, with different groups of people, eaten different foods and drank different beverages on each and every game day during the 6-0 streak. I will continue my game day rituals on a going forth basis until the end of my time on earth! Now THAT my friends is dedication.:D

This thread is too funny. I used to do this kind of stuff with the Bulls back in the day. I don't believe in doing it anymore, though. But with the Bulls in the 90's, I had this one red shirt that had Michael Jordan's image on it. I would wear that for each Bulls game. I would only wash the shirt when they lost. The year that I had that shirt, the Bulls went 72-10. You can just imagine the shape that shirt was in at the end of the season.

I'm starting to think all this can be proven via Quantum Theory.

Hang with me...

Somewhere in Quantum mechanics they talk about how they have proven that an atom through some special force can affect another atom somewhere else in the world (they go into all kinds of stuff that would supposedly lead us in the future to developing transporters (like Star Trek).

So my theory is that all this superstitious stuff we have been talking about (not shaving... sitting in the same chair while watching the game... wearing un-washed jerseys... not listening to the radio... etc) actually have an affect on the game (smile).:D :D

So all you guys that broke your rituals last week (or during the Eagles game...) are the cause of our low scoring.

SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!! GET BACK TO YOUR RITUALS AND SUPERSTITIONS!!!!

HTTR!!!!

before the first Dallas game, I made this sign saying "We Want Dallas" and with all these players/coaches/owners I hate from Dallas. I ripped it up before the Seahawks game.

Now I face a dilemma, I did it again before the 2nd Dallas game, but I wasnt around to take it down, and it has been up to this day. Now, I would leave it up, but since the last time I took it down before a Seahawks game, Im wondering whether I should take it down now?

Otherwise, yeh, wearing the same jersey on gamedays, always not showering on one day around gameday. It's a great feeling!

Archived