Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

white on white = a winner

GritzRgreat

I have a feeling if the skins show up on offense we will win. Our Defense can beat ANYONE! We need a Dallas like game from the offense. 30 on the board! We can do it ya'll .... we just gotta be hungry. And we need to start takin risks like Santana returnin punts if we are down at any point!

I have a feeling if the skins show up on offense we will win. Our Defense can beat ANYONE! We need a Dallas like game from the offense. 30 on the board! We can do it ya'll .... we just gotta be hungry. And we need to start takin risks like Santana returnin punts if we are down at any point!

i want to see our running game busting heads and chewing clock.

:applause: :cheers: :helmet:

I didn't like the white on white at first... But, now I associate the whites with winning!!! I love that uniform...

Can you imagine how fired up Coach Bugel is... If he gets his way, we won't pass the ball 1 time... every play will be "22 helmet"...

Run On, Run On, Til' you have Won...

Sons of Washington! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Weird how ppl think this uniform thing is the reason for us winning. Its silly. Its like, i'll wear my redskins shirt one week, until we lose, then i wont wear it... but i want to, then we win, then i wear it and we win, then i dont and we lose. Its silly. Superstition.

What happens if we get white and lose? What if we wear red and win?

Gay!

Archived