Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Suicide Bombers Get the Death Penalty?

Thinking Skins

This question came up in a conversation and I figured I'd throw it to the board. Say we have a person, similar to the woman who went to CNN recently. Say we have a person who was strapped with the bombs, went in there to blow up some place (maybe a train, maybe a hotel or a funeral), and for some reason or another they don't die. Should we kill them? I dont want people to bring up issues of nationality, so suppose that the suicide bomber is an American citizen.

yes he should be put to death. I think that will put the fear of whatever god he believes in, afterall if he were to die by other hands other than suicide he doesn't get the 72 virgins.. So in effect, he is being punished.

What the heck does 72 virgins have to do with anything? Why would they be afraid of god if they planned to die?

1st of all, we should stop calling them Suicide Bombers, and start calling them Homocide bombers.

As apossed to the bomber for ****s and giggles ?. Timothy McVeigh is a homicide bomber by the defenition of homicide-- and so are all bombers that intend to kill. Inst it repetative within meaning to say Homicide Bombers. Suicide denotes something new to the bomber-- new as in they intend to kill themselves-- other bombers in history have not

Archived