Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Salisbury on M & M

andyburd

Sean Salisbury was on Mike n Mike this morning, and Greenberg called him out on the Skins. He said if we won the Super Bowl, he would walk from Conn to DC, and donate the money to the Skins favorite charity. I thought it was if we made the playoffs not the SB. He also said he would not do it naked, but in shorts in the spring. I think he welched a bit.

Sean Salisbury was on Mike n Mike this morning, and Greenberg called him out on the Skins. He said if we won the Super Bowl, he would walk from Conn to DC, and donate the money to the Skins favorite charity. I thought it was if we made the playoffs not the SB. He also said he would not do it naked, but in shorts in the spring. I think he welched a bit.

Let's hope Joe T gets a chance to confront him on it.

The whole part of the show I listened to this morning was terrible. I'm a big M&M fan, but not when they have a co-host like Salisbury slurping Chris Simms on top of Dickie V. ripping Taylor and praising the Bucs without even the slightest mention of the fact that the Skins beat them!

Beside the S. Taylor incident, you would think that Simms had a spectacular game and actually won the thing, based upon the praise he is getting. Off the top of my head i think he was: 22-30 for 198 yrds 2 ints , 0 tds. Now i must be missing something but what has he done so far in his career, that makes him so "great"? I simply don't understand :doh:

Man. You guys are tough. I don't care for Salisbury, but he was stand up about it. He said he'd do the walk, let the Redskins Organization pick the charity, and he would donate to it personally as well. Don't let your blind hate color your objectivity.

It would definately make a good cartoon, though.

Man. You guys are tough. I don't care for Salisbury, but he was stand up about it. He said he'd do the walk, let the Redskins Organization pick the charity, and he would donate to it personally as well. Don't let your blind hate color your objectivity.

Its not ppl's blind hate that colors their objectivity, its that he said that if the Skins made the playoffs he would do this, he said this back at the beginning of the season, now he is changing it to if we make it to the SB, next week when we are in the Championship game he is gonna be saying we have to win the superbowl, and after that he will go double or nothing that we can't do it again.... This guy is a tool, he even came out and said that he would be saying whew next week cause he dodged one...

Don't protect this loser, he gets what he deserves, anyone else remember him comming on after the philly game when he looked like somebody just killed his dog. This guy can't stand to see us do well, and I think it stems from his pride in wanting to be right, if we lose then he is going to say we got lucky to be where we were, and that we weren't good enough to be there in the first place. He wants to be able to say that the Skins are worse than the Eagles and he can't stand it that his team finnished out of the playoffs and with a losing record and the skins might just make the SB.

Steakboy is not the sharpest tool in the shed, I wouldn't worry too much about him. Here's one of his latest quotes, courtesy of the sig of a poster on my board:

"With Carson Palmer getting injured due to injury, you knew the Cincinnati Bengals wouldn't be able to score a lot of points".

I heard the show this morning also. He even repeated it several times that the skins would have to win the Super Bowl? not just make the playoffs.

They never played the sound bite from the show he did with Theismann.

He did make me chuckle when he said, "...I'll even wear a bag over my head, if they want..." :laugh:

Haha... I'm still waiting for Cris Cater on Inside the NFL (HBO) to honor his bet with Dan Marino about the Skins getting to the playoffs. That punk was suppose to sport a hog nose last week. I dont' know if the bet contenues on by either a winning a playoff game or the superbowl but Cater if he's loses, has to wear the whole hoggette get up. LOL. Doubt he'll do it. I didnt' even see him wear the nose last week.

Ah, screw all these media idiots. The Skins not only made it to the playoffs, the won one. So they all can STFU. All except for Joey T, everyone of them is absolutely killing them that The Skins, Dan Snyder, and Joe Gibbs has got as far as they have this year.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! :cheers:

SS is a fool sometimes, but at least he owns up to saying dumb things. Not like TJ who consistantly hates on the skins even though we are 6 in a row.

Early in the season, Jackson came out and said that Hasselbeck was on the hot seat and would be the first QB replaced this season or something of the like. It was probably the stupidest statement I've ever heard from a so called analyst.

It would definately make a good cartoon, though.

He originally said he'd walk if the 'Skins even made the playoffs at all. Now he's changing his tune, and saying Super Bowl. Hence the comments your reading. No one respects a man who can't keep his word.

Archived