Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis out 3 Weeks????from another forum!edit:NOT TRUE!!!

SeanTaylor#21

Jeezus, SeanTaylor#21, this thread is the worst example of stupid posting. The baseless rumor comes from another board, with NO substantiation, and the original thread on the other board calls out the rumor-monger in about two posts. Yet you post this inflammatorily titled thread without batting an eye.

P.S. Nice testimonial for Extremeskins on the cited thread (Football's Future.com). Third post in the thread says:

"It is not on Extremeskins and if this happned I am sure it would have been on there."

Jeezus, SeanTaylor#21, this thread is the worst example of stupid posting. The baseless rumor comes from another board, with NO substantiation, and the original thread on the other board calls out the rumor-monger in about two posts. Yet you post this inflammatorily titled thread without batting an eye.

P.S. Nice testimonial for Extremeskins on the cited thread (Football's Future.com). Third post in the thread says:

"It is not on Extremeskins and if this happned I am sure it would have been on there."

Sorry man ,i was just worried about it, and wanted to verify if it was true or not!!

Archived