Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREME PLAYOFF PRIMER: Redskins at Seahawks (UPDATED 1/12/06)

Tarhog

EXTREME PLAYOFF PRIMER: REDSKINS at SEAHAWKS - 1/14/06

Here you can access handy information about this Saturday's NFC Divisional Playoff clash against the Seahawks:

Click HERE to view comments by Coach Joe Gibbs

Click HERE to view Media Notes regarding this Saturday's game

Click HERE to view more pre-game comments by Joe Gibbs

Click HERE to view comments by Mark Brunell and Phillip Daniels

Click HERE to view comments by Ryan Clark and Marcus Washington

Click HERE to view comments by Coach Gregg Williams

Click HERE to view comments by Clinton Portis

Click HERE to view comments by Seattle Head Coach Mike Holmgren

Click HERE to view comments by Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck

Click HERE to view current Injury Report (UPDATED 1/12/06)

Click HERE to view 2005 Redskins Roster by Position.

Click HERE to view 2005 Redskins Numerical Roster.

(courtesy of the Washington Redskins)

Hi guys! As you may or may not know.... I am an English Redskin fan of some 23 years. I am so VERY, VERY proud of what the team has accomplished this season. I was in Tampa on holiday for the Nov 13 game. I am SO pleased the Skins beat them in the Wild card.

I think the key to the game is the Redskin D. They have played awesome of late. If we can get an early lead... then I think we can hold on... like we did against Tampa. Nobody gives the Skins a chance... but think about the games they lost the season. With the sole hiccup against the Giants, all the other games lost have been close. And the final 5 weeks of the season was an awesome spectacle of pro football!

Why you may ask? I think, although the players are extremely talented... Joe Gibbs is the reason. He has given the team heart. They have played with heart over the past 2 seasons since our God came back from NASCAR. The man is a winner. Helll... I'd crap myself if I had to play in the NFL... but I'd play if coach Gibbs asked me to!

I think if the team go to Seattle and do NOT allow themselves to be intimidated... to show Seattle that they AIN'T going to get kicked and beaten around... then they have a chance. I make you a bet now... whoever wins this game is going to the Superbowl.

I am SO PROUD of you guys in Washington... I shall be watching Saturday. Kick off time here in England is 9.30PM.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

Kind Regards, William.

hey william, recently, had a wonderful vacation to your country in late may and early june. had a wonderful time. first few days was pure culture shock in london. lots of people in cramp space. we americans tend to forget the age of our civilizations. everone was so nice while we were there. hope to return soon. lets hope the skins pull it off saturday, and then get that 2 week rest for the nfl title game.

ron

Archived