Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STOP With the Media Threads!!!

skinfan2k

im sick and tired of hearing about what who and what said sh*t about the redskins. This includes all the mediots at espn and washingtonpost and other types of media. Hey guys can we actually make some good threads where we talk about gameplanning, keys, stuff that is important which is not covered by the media. the only 1s i trust is comcast sportsnets kelly johnson. PLz no more media threads and what they said about the skins. JUST BELIEVE IN JOE. THIS FRANCHISE IS NO LONGER A COACHING CAROUSEL. WE HAVE STABILITY. HTTr and lets beat the hawks.

I can understand a few posts about the media hatin' on us, but it IS getting out of hand. I honestly think it is because there are a lot of people who do not know as much as they think about football and they look to the so-called "experts" to tell them who the great teams are. Or they are just very insecure.

Then quit reading them..... problem solved

personaly I am sick of threads where one person tries to dictate what others should post, or discuss.... but instead of posting a thread about it... I usually ignore them

Now I will say that we don't need a bunch of new threads when we have so many already started.

So then I guess you don't want to hear about M Irvin giving some credit to the Redskins tonight on sports center open mike portion..... :laugh:

I understand where your comming from, it does get tiresome after every game. For whatever reason, many in the media have it in for the Skins. Oh friggin well..............

Oh ya..................Didka said that he's thinking the hawks, but said the Skins did have a chance.

Irvin said that we just didn't match up well with Tampa, and hinted that Brunell may be able to take advantage of the Hawks secondary with Moss. Liked the play of the D, and that we did beat them once.

Then quit reading them..... problem solved

personaly I am sick of threads where one person tries to dictate what others should post, or discuss.... but instead of posting a thread about it... I usually ignore them

Now I will say that we don't need a bunch of new threads when we have so many already started.

I couldn't agree more with bubba. If you don't like the subject of a thread, then don't read it.

Archived