Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Salsbury doesn't owe us a walk, he owes it to himself...

slinky

I just heard this from my buddy who goes to Notre dame. After every USC touchdown or big play in the ND game, salisbury (a USC alum) went up to the student section and cheerleaders and started taunting them.

This actually made me like him a little more. What an a-hole. Jerks can be funny. Admit it. I hate ND too.

I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere so forgive me if it's been said already.

A local Dallas radio station has Salisbury on as a guest host every Friday. Today, the main host, Randy Galloway, found out about Salisbury's quote and says he's going to ask him to explain why he's not out walking. Sounds like he's going to have to start making excuses this week. If anyone's in DFW listen to 103.3 Friday afternoon (I'll probably forget but if I catch it I'll post his response).

Well, as i mentioned in another thread, until they publicly say he won't walk, or he walks, then he's going to be featured in my cartoons.

I'm seriously thinking of wrapping it up in the flag and having weekly news updates on his "wager with America". Let's see if we can shame the hell ot of him. we're going to hammer it in our weekly podcast, (listen to it if you haven't,, you'll enjoy it!) and I will announce that Sean will not walk alone,, I WILL OFFER TO WALK WITH HIM if he does it.

By the way, from here on out, any time you see sean in a cartoon, there will also be a button to send him yet another email. Last week he received over 3000 that I was sent a copy of, and many more than that accessed the page I made to send him on the walk. Best thing is, the only way to get to that page is clicking the button at the end of last week's toon, and there have been THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of people on that page.

So long as y'all keep sticking with me on it, I'll keep doing it.

Oh, and Cris Carter too. we need an email address for him.

~Bang

Well, as i mentioned in another thread, until they publicly say he won't walk, or he walks, then he's going to be featured in my cartoons.

I'm seriously thinking of wrapping it up in the flag and having weekly news updates on his "wager with America". Let's see if we can shame the hell ot of him.

By the way, from here on out, any time you see sean in a cartoon, there will also be a button to send him yet another email. Last week he received over 3000 that I was sent a copy of, and many more than that accessed the page I made to send him on the walk. Best thing is, the only way to get to that page is clicking the button at the end of last week's toon, and there have been THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of people on that page.

So long as y'all keep sticking with me on it, I'll keep doing it.

Oh, and Cris Carter too. we need an email address for him.

~Bang

Bang,

You're my hero! :notworthy

Archived