Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what is the most important thing our redskins must....

lukie

what is the most important thing our redskins must do in seattle to come out with the W...my take is we must dominate both lines of scrimages,we do that we move on to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME....damn that sounds good..what do you feel is the most important thing?

Have the offense show up this week?

Defense is playing lights out ball right now. Offense has struggled tremendously the last 2 weeks now. Need to control the line with old school Redskins smash mouth ram it down your throat ball with the passing game as needed and let the D do their thing. Think we can pull it out but we are gonna need better offensive production to do it than we got at the Bucs game.

Control the clock. Obviously we want to stop the run, but by focusing on that, we open up lanes for Hasselback to throw to. Keep their offense off of the field.

EDIT: Okay, that sounded stupid. What I meant was that I list controlling the clock as more important than controlling the run because, even if we do stop Alexander (which is a big IF), Hasselback can still throw, especially if we're totally focused on the running game. So, to kill 2 birds with one stone, just don't let their offense on the field very much. Obviously easier said than done.

keep the defense the same and our offense just needs to show up and put somepoints on the board additional to the points the D gets.....long time consumming drives down the field and score at least 3 everytime were on there side of the field and we'll smash em

Archived