Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schine and Riggins on Sirius Today

GEORGIASKINSFAN

:helmet: Adam Schine and our very own John Riggins were laughing and singing Hail to the redskins today.Schine was replacing the words with about our offense...

Riggo then went on to say that Williams should have Gibbs contract and Gibbs have his...

It was really depressing to hear this crap after we win a playoff game let alone beat the #1defense...:(

I hope the players hear this just as much as we are!!

Schine was really laughin it up..I really cant stand him..:mad:

Schein is the biggest NY Giants homer out there, so he must have been directing his frutrations and embarassment toward the Skins as a defense mechanism.

Riggo actually picked the Skins to beat Tampa, so props to him. He's not too far off on the coaching comment either seeing how the last game played out.

thats it, its done, Riggins is on my official **** list, I hate the guy. I can only take so much man.

I'm anti-Gibbs see post below

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132690&highlight=anti+gibbs

This prick owes everything to Gibbs and he dogs him just to make a few bucks. This is coming from someone who as the black and white poster of him dragging that Dolphin in the 81 Super Bowl front and center in my basement.

No More, I'm trashing it. Of all times for him to crap on Gibbs and the Skins, it shouldn't be now.

To call him a dirty dog is a disgrace to all k-9's across the world .... :tantrum: :doh:

This is where my loyalty stands:

Joe Gibbs > John Riggins

Who does John Riggins think he is? I can't tell you what he thinks he is, but I can tell you what he is...

A Loud-Mouth who needs to shut up.

:doh:

Dude, you are so right on, I wish we could officially dump this turd, I'm so mad cause I really enjoyed Riggins as player and drunk, but thats over.

I understand he doesn't play for the skins, but man, that doesn't mean he has to crap on them. Schlereth is objective and loyal at the same time, Look at Theisman, B-Mitch seems to be real bitter, but he still seems to at least give us some love. This punk we call Riggo is nothing but a snake.

I really don't get it. Why does he feel the need to dog Gibbs all the time. He'd be nothing without Gibbs. I wonder if there's more to it for some reason. Like maybe Gibbs told him to get his act together when Riggo was broke and living in someone's garage back in the early 90's.

:helmet: Adam Schine and our very own John Riggins were laughing and singing Hail to the redskins today.Schine was replacing the words with about our offense...

Riggo then went on to say that Williams should have Gibbs contract and Gibbs have his...

It was really depressing to hear this crap after we win a playoff game let alone beat the #1defense...:(

I hope the players hear this just as much as we are!!

Schine was really laughin it up..I really cant stand him..:mad:

If you really can't stand him, why listen?

I heard a little bit of this a few minutes ago on Sirius, and I didn't totally disagree with Riggins. I think that the point that he was making is that Gregg Williams is more or a master at defense right now than Joe is at offense. And it is hard to dispute that. The offense is still inconsistent.

One of the things that I noticed this year is that in the games where we scored a lot of points, the play calling was great--it seemed like we hit 'em with the right play at exactly the right time. When the offense is bad, it's not turnovers or dropped passes, it's just not getting anything going--I think that has to do with play calling.

So, it seems that Joe is still trying to get back to a comfortable offensive game plan. Some weeks he is the old Joe we know and love. Others, he is more like a second year coach.

But that's OK because of the intangibles. What Riggins and guys who like to criticize Joe seem to miss is his locker room leadership. There are a lot of great coordinators out there who haven't gotten it done as a head coach (see Norv Turner). Where Gibbs may still be behind the curve on his offensive scheming, he still is the best leader, the guy who gets every ounce of talent out of the team and makes each guy want to fight for his teammate.

I wish we would hear more about that part of Joe's game.

I didn't listen today because I knew some **** like this was going to go on. Schine has his own, Giants-fan agenda. Riggins just bashes the Skins whenever he can (on that show) so as to avoid being called a homer. Plain and simple.

When I first register here and I was asked who my favorite Redskin was, I put Riggins. Then I got Sirius. After about a month of The Afternoon Blitz, I changed my profile. What a complete ass.

Bottom line: Schine had us going 6-10, last in the division and we have made it further in the playoffs than his beloved Giants. Riggins had us going "6-10...maybe 8-8." They both suck.

Last point (even though that was supposed to be the bottom line), listen to Riggins closely. He contradicts himself ALL the time. Not to mention he ALWAYS agrees with Schine if Schine ever gives his opinion first. The only time they ever disagree is when Riggins states his opinion first and Schine disagrees.

Listen carter23....I have him listed as my all-time favorite redskin...Im just looking for answers why is he making fun of us instead of quoting the positives about us since he made his career from us

no, i'm on your side... i don't know why riggins has got to be a jerk and always trash us

Archived