Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Listening to the press and reading Seahawk interviews...

Burgold

These players are really getting puffed up. They sound super confident. One might say overconfident. They are being touted as the next coming in the NFC. The 'hawks seem to be sopping it up if you read their interviews in the Post today. I wouldn't mind them getting really big heads. If they do this will be the second Dallas game all over again. They will come out flat and content. Keep going press!

Keep dreaming.

The one thing that I can tell you is that this team will not let success go to their heads. They know they haven't won anything yet. They learned from their mistakes last year. They aren't satisfied with just getting to this point, their goal is to win the Super Bowl and nothing less.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

Regardless of whether or not the hawks are overlooking the skins or whatever you want to call it, a team that hasn't played a meaningful game in 3 weeks (by kickoff) can and likely will absolutely need a series or two to adjust to playoff speed football. If we can play precise on both sides of the ball, we can punch em in the mouth early.

Let's see here. Team A fully rested and healthy at home. Team B fighting for their playoff lives for the past 6 weeks, coming off a tough game on the road, banged up, travelling across country to play in what has become one of the loudest stadiums in the league. I think the rested and healthy team may have a little bit of an advantage there.

Keep dreaming.

The one thing that I can tell you is that this team will not let success go to their heads. They know they haven't won anything yet. They learned from their mistakes last year. They aren't satisfied with just getting to this point, their goal is to win the Super Bowl and nothing less.

how in the world did you come to this conclusion?

:laugh:

That is the most cliche infested thread I have ever seen ... good god. Holmgren chokes in the playoffs, Hassleback is 0-2 ...

Let's see here. Team A fully rested and healthy at home. Team B fighting for their playoff lives for the past 6 weeks, coming off a tough game on the road, banged up, travelling across country to play in what has become one of the loudest stadiums in the league. I think the rested and healthy team may have a little bit of an advantage there.

are you gunna be here all week...?

:seahawksu

Keep dreaming.

Remember Seahawks Fan, your guys had the luxury of 6 gimmie games against Arizona, St. Louis, and San Fran. Real proven team! Plus they were 2-2 against playoff teams. The two wins came against:

1. The Colts 3rd string

2. The sorry Giants.

Keep thinking you're good, while we wait for Homgren to make his usual playoff blunder.

seahawks fans are funny

the skins beat them this yr

they played the easiest schedule in the world

they have not beat the skins in yrs

there coach never beats the redskins

gibbs always beats the seahawks

they have not won a playoff game in 21 yrs

they choke with home feild every yr they get in the playoffs

and there fans are saying super bowl or bust, you guys are not tough enough to beat a east coast team

Remember Seahawks Fan, your guys had the luxury of 6 gimmie games against Arizona, St. Louis, and San Fran. Real proven team! Plus they were 2-2 against playoff teams. The two wins came against:

1. The Colts 3rd string

2. The sorry Giants.

Keep thinking you're good, while we wait for Homgren to make his usual playoff blunder.

cowboys , giants dominated them, won both games by luck, fluke plays

skins dominated them 3 quarters and then gibbs played conservative

Whatever guys. I watched them all year, like you watched your team all year. There are some things fans know about their team. This is one of those things. I know they won't let their regular season success go to their heads. If you think you know better, that's fine. I was just adding my two cents.

Enjoy the game.

1. The Colts 3rd string

2. The sorry Giants.

LOL..

Didn't you guys have the luxury of playing those EXACT same teams?

Find another fact to hang your hopes on.. like those meaningless wins you have over us lately.

Whatever guys. I watched them all year, like you watched your team all year. There are some things fans know about their team. This is one of those things. I know they won't let their regular season success go to their heads. If you think you know better, that's fine. I was just adding my two cents.

Enjoy the game.

okay man, its like this, one thing is to make an assumption about a teams run defense, or the chances of a rookie QB playing a big game on the road, but for you to be so sure about the psyche and the inner thoughts of individuals you have never met before is a little off base, and frankly a little wierd..

A. Fedex and Arrow head are the loudest

B. We'll be nearly 100% come Sunday

C. You obviously don't know much

D. Everyone else here can already see that.

Why don't we call the seahawks the "seattle sean alexanders" considering that they would be nothing without the nfl mvp..Let's recap the washington game on october 2nd..98 yards rushing (most came on one long run) yeah we shut him down so i'm feeling good going into the "loudest stadium in the NFL"...give me a break

oh by the way..the seahawks are in the weakest division in the entire league..Let's check it out shall we?

Seattle 13-3

St. Louis 6-10 :doh:

Arizona 5-11 :doh:

San Fran 4-12 :doh:

Congratulations Seattle..what a huge challange..You are such a good football team..sike

hail.

LOL..

Didn't you guys have the luxury of playing those EXACT same teams?

Find another fact to hang your hopes on.. like those meaningless wins you have over us lately.

Good point. EXCEPT you forget that you all got to play the gimmees TWICE while we only got to play them once. Six games from a weak division is 38% of your schedule and creates a huge advantage in terms of making the playoffs. If you don't believe me please review the Green Bay Packers of the last two or three seasons.

I openly admit the Seahags are a good team. However they're just nowhere near the elite team their record says they are. Sorry to bust your bubble dude.

Oh, BTW I'd rather hang my hat on the next "meaningless" win we get against you all this weekend thank you very much.:)

Keep dreaming.

How do you know what the Seahawks will do? This is new territory for them. They will likely come out strong. But what happens when they face some adversity? Cincy and the NYG did not react well at all when faced with adversity at home. The pressure will be turned up. The Skins have faced this pressure for more than a month already. The crowd and playoff pressure will not be a factor for the Skins. The Seahawks better bring their A game, because the Skins will not lose the game. The Seahawks will have to win it.

Yeah - tell that to Mike Shanahan, Mike Ditka, and several other coaches which "rested their players" for the playoffs. Idiot.

Archived