Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Add Oberman to the list

kwitt

Overheard on Dan Patrick show:

"I think the spit traveled farther than any play they ran"

"Like it matters if he (ST) is suspended anyway, they are going to Seattle next week."

"well they are coming off of 120 yards of offense so respect doesn't necessarily apply to them."

I never liked this bafoon anyway.

Everyone gets upset over the talk because in the back of thier minds they feel like those guys might be right in one sense or another.

Do I think we deserve to be dogged the way we are? NO.

Do I think we as Redskins fans should be a little worried about our offense? YES.

Do I give a crap what Olberman/Salisbury/anybody says? NO.

I wish everyone else could feel the same way.

"Like it matters if he (ST) is suspended anyway, they are going to Seattle next week."

"well they are coming off of 120 yards of offense so respect doesn't necessarily apply to them."

It's called comedy :doh: You sound like a little *****.

Everyone gets upset over the talk because in the back of thier minds they feel like those guys might be right in one sense or another.

Do I think we deserve to be dogged the way we are? NO.

Do I think we as Redskins fans should be a little worried about our offense? YES.

Do I give a crap what Olberman/Salisbury/anybody says? NO.

I wish everyone else could feel the same way.

I agree with you on this but these mediots are going overboard on it. Instead of simply predicting victory for Seattle (which makes complete sense) they are literally laughing at us. Oberman was chuckled just like Tom Jack@#$

I agree with you on this but these mediots are going overboard on it. Instead of simply predicting victory for Seattle (which makes complete sense) they are literally laughing at us. Oberman was chuckled just like Tom Jack@#$

Oh I fully realize some of these guys are going overboard with it. Atleast Mike and Mike gave credit to the fact that it was an entertaining defensive ballgame. But as for everyone else at ESPN, they are being ridiculous so I'm simply not watching it.

I'll stick to the NFL Network, while they may show bias from time to time, they are nowhere near as bad as ESPN.

Everyone seems to be getting so upset over all this media talk. I for one LOVE IT!!!

Adds more fuel to the fire.

i agree. apparently gregg knows who's picking who and what they're saying. He's gonna use this as motivation. When people say we can't, that's just more bragging for us when we do it.

Who remembers the Patriots in '01. before every single game the media said, alright, well they'll lose this one. And when they played the Rams in the SB, they said the Pats didnt stand a chance.

I am loving all of the disrespect. Keep the bulletin board material coming guys, seriously.

I get nervous when the media starts liking us. This way is much better.

Then, should we worry about Howie Long complimenting us?

"You talk about Carolina, Chicago and Washington. All three of those teams have very good defenses. Their defenses are so good that I give them all a chance to beat Seattle. I think the NFC is wide open. I really believe that. All of these teams have the capability to beat the Seahawks."

Full Article: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5232594

kwitt,

You are the one who brought attention to yourself by starting ANOTHER thread about the media. You could have added this to any of the other 10 "the media hates us and I'm going to cry about it " threads. :2cents:

Either way..... GO SKINS! :cheers:

You are right, I am the TO of threads...can't get enough. :doh:

Obermann, talk to us when you can drive a car you bozo!!

Archived