Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunnell and mobility

laura

Brunell is mobile enough to get us one 1st down with his feet the past few weeks.

Does that mean his throwing motion isn't off? No...it looks like he isn't able to step into his throws well.

This is another reason why we drafted Campbell.

Ramsey is gone...he's been a good team guy, and deserves a shot to start. Gibbs will help him get to a team that will give him a chance. Jets, AZ, N.O., etc.

But on our front, we are lucky that Brunell hasn't missed a ton of time this year. I wouldn't bet on him not missing a few games next season. So, this offseason is huge for our youngest QB. He needs to prepare as if he were the starter.

Feed the troll ? WTF. Brunnel is washed up and a sad excuse for a QB. I have been saying this all season. I can only hope that PR practiced with the 1st team. We need all the help we can get standing behind Brunnel. BRUNNEL SUCKS AND SO DOES THE BAD PLAY CALLING BY GIBBS. Besides, Gibbs looks like he is a step away from a walker.

If by Troll, you mean a fellow Redskins fan who is concerned about Brunell's playmaking ability, then yeah, I guess don't feed the troll. Look, all of us fans can turn a blind eye and say that Brunell playing injured is not a factor. But that would be far from the truth. My hope is that another week to heal will make the difference. It reminds me, a little bit, of how he played injured in 2004. We are winning in part because of Brunell's smart play and lack of turnovers and I can't complain about that. But sometimes I wish he would bench himself when injured and let Ramsey step in.

please..:troll:

Dude, you're high. I am not a troll. Here or on any other teams website. I've been a skins fan since before you were born. So....chill out. I don't live in the DC area anymore and I don't get some info you might.

I fully support Brunnel and agree that Ramsey will be gone, as he should be. However, I think it is reasonable to look at what will happen if Brunnel has a problem during these playoffs. That's all.

:cheers:

If by Troll, you mean a fellow Redskins fan who is concerned about Brunell's playmaking ability, then yeah, I guess don't feed the troll. Look, all of us fans can turn a blind eye and say that Brunell playing injured is not a factor. But that would be far from the truth. My hope is that another week to heal will make the difference. It reminds me, a little bit, of how he played injured in 2004. We are winning in part because of Brunell's smart play and lack of turnovers and I can't complain about that. But sometimes I wish he would bench himself when injured and let Ramsey step in.

THANKS!

Dude, you're high. I am not a troll. Here or on any other teams website. I've been a skins fan since before you were born. So....chill out. I don't live in the DC area anymore and I don't get some info you might.

I fully support Brunnel and agree that Ramsey will be gone, as he should be. However, I think it is reasonable to look at what will happen if Brunnel has a problem during these playoffs. That's all.

:cheers:

I meant the thread starter... all laura has been doing is starting threads about how inept the redskins are.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139748

Feed the troll ? WTF. Brunnel is washed up and a sad excuse for a QB. I have been saying this all season. I can only hope that PR practiced with the 1st team. We need all the help we can get standing behind Brunnel. BRUNNEL SUCKS AND SO DOES THE BAD PLAY CALLING BY GIBBS. Besides, Gibbs looks like he is a step away from a walker.

Ouch, you're not going to get any love dissing Gibbs on this board. Let's not forget who took this franchise back to it's first playoffs since 1999- Joe Gibbs. The offense hasn't always been pretty, and I think that's why we don't get alot of respect from the media, but Gibbs and the team are winning games in ways that I thought were no longer possible in today's NFL. Anything is possible. Brunell has played brilliantly at times this season. I just think he doesn't physically have what it takes to get it done through an entire season anymore.

Cool! I am just trying to use the "search" as instructed and this is the first one that came up.

thats cool. You did bring up a good point with Ramsey having snaps with 1st team. I sure hope he did just in the case something happens to brunell.

I do feel, however, that brunell will step up in this game. He was disappointed with his performance against teh Bucs. Look for Moss and Cooley to have big days because Mark is getting the ball to them.

HTTR!

Mobile enough. That said, I think Washington will score 31-35 points on Seattle. Now what Seattle does, is someone else's guess.

Man, I got to agree. I see anything above 28 points. I just don't think their defense is that good. Now on the other hand, do we actually think that our defense will allow over 28 points? I sure as hell don't.

Brunell has not played as well this since he injured his knee against the Giants and thats the truth.

Another factor is that we just don't have any recievers on our team other tham moss.

Cooley has had a great year but we really need a number two reciever. Thrash as a broken thumb so we can't rely on him to much.

That being said Brunell is still the best option for us at this point, if Ramsey has to come in at back up I think he can do fine.

thats cool. You did bring up a good point with Ramsey having snaps with 1st team. I sure hope he did just in the case something happens to brunell.

I do feel, however, that brunell will step up in this game. He was disappointed with his performance against teh Bucs. Look for Moss and Cooley to have big days because Mark is getting the ball to them.

HTTR!

That's it. No doom and gloom here. Just wanting all options open for the worst case scenario. Don't expect that to happen, but it's nice to be prepared.

HAIL!

:notworthy

If by Troll, you mean a fellow Redskins fan who is concerned about Brunell's playmaking ability, then yeah, I guess don't feed the troll.

This "Laura" has tried to lull everyone into thinking "she" was a 'Skins fan, then turned the table, starting nonsensical threads.

"She" then immediately bailed out.

I think that labels "Laura" a troll.

I think Brunell's knee is better. I think last week was just a case of extremely conservative play-calling. That's what many members of the team have said anyway. The team was up 17-3 against the #1 D in the league and didn't want to risk turnovers that could potentially change the game, so they got conservative (even took Portis out) and did the run, run, pass, punt thing, putting the game in our D's hands. After seeing Brunell run for that first down last week I think his knee is better, plus he had another week to rest it. I think we'll be a lot more productive of an offense against the 'Hawks...unless the 'Skins pick up a big lead early.

This "Laura" has tried to lull everyone into thinking "she" was a 'Skins fan, then turned the table, starting nonsensical threads.

"She" then immediately bailed out.

I think that labels "Laura" a troll.

What better way to turn the tables on her than to morph her troll thread into an intelligent discusssion.

So, I agree with all posters who say brunell is the better qb. Ramsey is gone next we can all agree on that. I was simply wondering if anyone had any info on ramsey practicing with the 1st team as a just in case. Karma revolves around preparedness.

Archived