Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Invading Seattle

SkinsHokieFan

I liven near Seattle and I was also watching the news this morning and they were talking about the game on the sports segment. At the end the sports guy was said Seahawk fans, whatever you do, if you have an extra ticket DO NOT sell it to a Redskin fan!!! I couldnt help but laugh because they just dont know how many of us are going to be there!!!

Its been raining here for the past 20 days...dont think it will change anytime soon!!! Doesn't really matter to us, because thats what smash mouth football is, not looking at the weather report on gameday because either way its going to be hard fought!!

I actually have a feeling our turnout will be quite low. If the game was almost anywhere else, it would be high. But Seattle on short notice is a trip that few fans can swing. I was/am tempted, and would gladly pay ~$500 for ticket and airfare, but I feel like I'd be cheating myself if I didn't check out Seattle and the surrounding area for 3-4 days. I also would need to talk one of my friends into going with me.

If we can get a game @ Carolina in the NFCCG, there will be a HORDE of Redskins fans descending upon Charlotte. Far bigger turnout than even the Tampa game. Even the turnout @Chicago could be respectable.

I actually have a feeling our turnout will be quite low. If the game was almost anywhere else, it would be high. But Seattle on short notice is a trip that few fans can swing. I was/am tempted, and would gladly pay ~$500 for ticket and airfare, but I feel like I'd be cheating myself if I didn't check out Seattle and the surrounding area for 3-4 days. I also would need to talk one of my friends into going with me.

If we can get a game @ Carolina in the NFCCG, there will be a HORDE of Redskins fans descending upon Charlotte. Far bigger turnout than even the Tampa game. Even the turnout @Chicago could be respectable.

I will definitley be in Charlotte if the NFCCG is played there. Its only a 6 hour drive and I can stop in Blacksburg on the way

That may actually end up being a home game for us

I was actually looking at airline tickets earlier today and the flights are quite cheap. For anyone interested in going to Seattle from this area, check out:

Continental Flight 5463 from BWI

leaves at 6:20am from BWI on Saturday 14th, meaning you'd be there in plenty of time for the game. . . . $114.00.

I would go in a heartbeat except I'm going to Florida on Sunday morning and can't possibly get to where I'd be going in time. but seriously - $114 for a one-way ticket? That plane better be FULL of Redskins fans!

Archived