Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fellow Skins Fans: Check this out!!!

kingdaddy

I bought one of these neons right before XMAS and it is absolutely beautiful. I have a Redskins Room/bar and it completes the room. There's only 8 hours left on this item so I wanted to pass it on to everyone. You will not find this cheaper than on EBAY....don't let the shipping price scare you, the light is probably a $300.00+ plus retail value. I also bought my brother a Steelers one and he was freakin floored.

Also, I have no affiliation to this seller, I'm just a very satisfied customer who wants another Skins fan to enjoy the same thing I bought. I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this thread. But, somebody's gotta get this light!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6231740375&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEAFB%3AIT&rd=1

90 bux shipping......lmao is Snyder gonna drop it off personally.....and that does not include insurance, another 20 bux for that...I hate that people make money on shipping on ebay.....its a f........ joke...so its 110 bux to ship a sign you pay 40 bux for.......think about this

90 bux shipping......lmao is Snyder gonna drop it off personally.....and that does not include insurance, another 20 bux for that...I hate that people make money on shipping on ebay.....its a f........ joke...so its 110 bux to ship a sign you pay 40 bux for.......think about this

I hear you, but, If they didn't disguise it in the shipping, they'd just jack up the cost of the sign. So you'd pay it either way. After you received this light you'd forget about the shipping charge. The light is really cool and everyone who comes into my sports bar comments on it.

Archived