Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talking Heads: T.J.,Chris Carter Do us all a favor and SHUT UP!

sonofbutz

Is it me or do TJ and Chris Carter hate the REDSKINS!

Every week TJ bites down and swallows his dissapointment from the week before

finds another reason to hate on us, and contorts his face like he bit the strongest lemon,after his proffesional analsis fails him once again. I mean

did we leave him at the alter as a free agent or something its ok to be

Pro-Broncos but to hate all that is the Redskins is ridiculous.Now as for

Chris Carter ,He makes the fashionable pick and welches on bets after the

fact.The metrosexual act is not going over well Chris.Will someone please

send in that Hogette's outfit so his inner woman can be released.

Please Pile On! This Has 2 Stop! Copy and paste!

"BillyKilmer" this is for U man.

Everyone that reads this thread E-mail

Hbo until thier server explodes!

http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/...estiontype=infl

Cris Carter are you a LIAR?

Chris Carter How dare you go try to wiggle out a bet you made with the audience. You clearly stated on previous episode if the Redskins made the playoffs you would wear a Hog-gette Costume. Redskins did their part but you made a lame excuse that fans should send you a dress and costume to wear. You never let that little nugget be known until the episode ended this last week. Why should we pay to have you fulfill a bet YOU lost. We already pay high subscription fees to hear you’re off the mark comments now we got pay to get you to do what you said you would?

I have said all year that Tom @sshole Jackson hates the skins. He is still pissed that he lost in the superbowls, and doesn't have a ring. He was so mad we made the playoffs. And he has picked against us all year. Is there a way to send a group email from all of us at EXS?

I agree. It’s not that they pick against the Redskins, rather how they do it.

Look at T.J's face every time the Redskins win a game. He has this look like someone just farted in his face.

Chris Carter will never admit that the Redskins are a good team and I think it’s because he is still bitter.

Actually I thought Chris Carter was a huge redskins fan? Guess I was wrong...

Yeah, he dogs us all the time, in all of his articles, even if they arent about the Skins. His post script is "And may Washington lose its next game"

Its really not, but may as well be.

Can we merge all these threads about how much all these football commentator/announcer/guesser people hate us?

Ok, we get it. You are all angry that the networks and newspapers and websites hate us. Message received. Thanks for playing.

I for one don’t expect much from the talking heads, if I want real Redskins news I come here. Half the time these guys have a Redskins scoop it was posted here hours if not days before.

Now for a brief point on Tom Jackson he has never been a frontline analyst he remains with Chris Berman in his Baby Bop to the Barney role of Chris Berman’s Barney routine “he loves you he loves me he loves whoever is the hot team”.

As for Chris Carter he is a LIARLIAR he said if the Redskins made the playoffs he would wear a hogettes costume this weeks episode he made the lame excuse “You fans should send me the costume” Yea let me dig in my shallow pockets so you keep your word on a bet !!!

I used to see Chris Carter @ parties, he thinks he is better then all of us..believe me...I bet he doesn't wear the hogette costume.....I sent Inside the NFL a "nasty gram" saying how could you let one of the show hosts make a promise/bet/etc and not live up to it...beside he sucks anyway....I would suggest everyone else do the same....he made some comment that one of us would have to send it to him....what a lame crummy TV analyst.......

They are both bitter from getting spanked by JG's Redskins teams. Carter with Philly and Sota and TJ in Denver.

What is funny now is how we're being chastised for winning ugly in a defensive game but the Bears are being celebrated for winning 13 games that way. They're a lot of people's SB pick.

Can we merge all these threads about how much all these football commentator/announcer/guesser people hate us?

Ok, we get it. You are all angry that the networks and newspapers and websites hate us. Message received. Thanks for playing.

I agree. Who cares if those in the Media like us? Does it hurt your feelings? I would like to see more favorable coverage of the Skins, but their recent history doesn't allow it. My week isn't made or broken based upon the predictions of Has beens in a studio.

Archived