Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My wife got me GOOD!!!!!

rdsknbill

Ok, so yea, I'm going to be 40 in a couple weeks. I've been thinking that my wife is going to do something around that day in regards to a surprise party. But hell we've been together for twenty years. THERE IS NO WAY SHE'LL BE ABLE TO PULL IT OFF!!. Right???? WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we are going out to dinner last night, for her birthday, when Skins Bry calls and says "Hey stop off at the Moose club and I'll buy Beth a b-day drink. We walk in, sit at the bar, order up a beer, and Bryan says "come here I want to show you something" I walk in to the banquet area and there is about 50 or so of my friends , Skins fans buddies, and family. "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :doh:

She got me good!!!! What a great wife

That is her in the background on the right, coming through the door behind me!

Thanks to brother Bryan for helping her pull it off. You both will pay one of these days!!! :laugh:

Good times but on a Sunday night? I'm feeling a little rough today!

Happy Birthday Bill, even though its not till the 23rd? You have a great group of friends up there, especially the guys from the York Fan Club. Man, nothing like suckin down lagers, food, and talkin Redskins Playoffs!!!!!

Heather and I had a blast. Started getting a little tired on the way home, south of "Balmer", but it was all good.

Thanks also for the lesson on History of Jim Beam....Nice!

They got you good big guy, and we all thought you crapped your pants when you came though the door, looked around, and then left! :doh:

...obviously to go get your beer! :laugh:

Please thank your wife for me and Heather. and Bry........NICE WORK homie! :notworthy :applause:

Oh one question I forgot to ask you,

I noticed your attire for supposedly going out to a nice dinner with the wife? :D

Were you thinking ahead, and saying, gee I'm going out and have a drink with Bry first....were not making it to dinner! :laugh:

Happy Birthday Bill, even though its not till the 23rd? You have a great group of firend up there, especially the guys from the York Fan Club. Man, nothing like suckin down lagers, food, and talkin Redskins Playoffs!!!!!

Heather and I had a blast. Started getting a little tired on the way home, south of "Balmer", but it was all good.

Thanks also for the lesson on History of Jim Beam....Nice!

They got you good big guy, and we all though you crapped your pants when you came though the door, looked around, and then left! :doh:

...obviously to go get your beer! :laugh:

Please thank your wife for me and Heather. and Bry........NICE WORK homie! :notworthy :applause:

It was great to see you guys too.

Our Skins fan club absolutely ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All die hards like the rest of us!

Oh one question I forgot to ask you,

I noticed your attire for supposedly going out to a nice dinner with the wife? :D

Were you thinking ahead, and saying, gee I'm going out and have a drink with Bry first....were not making it to dinner! :laugh:

:laugh:

I asked her before we left if I had to put on something nicer, she said what I was wearing was fine. "Yes dear" :laugh:

It was great to see you guys too.

Our Skins fan club absolutely ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All die hards like the rest of us!

Dude, singing Hail to the Redskins! at a birthday party was the topper. The few eagle and steeler fans in attendance were definitely good sports.

That was awesome!

Awesome job Bryan and thanks for the invite you DAWG!! Nice job and Happy Birthday Bill.

MY GF got me on my 30th a year or so ago, I had no fricking idea. We were all at the bar, having dinner and she told me the dog got out, i was ready to kill him and I look up and there is all the people that were at the bar with me. Awesome!!!

Archived