Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh great Woody Paige

BigRay

why do people care about these guys opinons.. SUCK IT. they doubted Gibbs and they will continue. it seems they just dont like watching Gibbs and Co at work on the offense and what it takes to win ball games. Ask former hogs and no game in the playoffs is a cake walk with Gibbs and CO.

They (the media) can't stand the idea that the Skins are in the playoffs let alone survived into the divisional round. Enjoy it they are all pi$$ed and it only serves to make them look worse. Experts, what a joke!! However, you can bet the house that if and when the Skins lose they will all line up to trash us. Ther opinions mean nothing, they have no idea what they are talking about.

yeah he stated that the video game QB would take the Falcons to Detroit....Paige also predicted our demise weeks 15 thru last week....no surprise that he isnt giving us any love....he said we'd lose at Philly.

The media looks dumber and dumber as the weeks go on....i cant physically watch those opionated shows...they mean NOTHING....listening to Korndog and Wiblown pontificate about what any 2 sports fans can do is a waste of time...Korndog admits he doesnt watch many games at all.......around the horn...u name it...same way...I will watch the breakdown of games on NFL live or on NFL network where they preview and show highlights and stats etc....but these so called "analysts" are no different from any of us......they = "fans" w/opinions that happen to have a tv gig...lucky sons of ****es.

The commentators on Around the Horn and even PTI, even though I love Korny and Wilbon, know just as much about football as any other diehard football fan. The only difference is they get paid to go into the locker rooms and hear the players talk about the game, start controversies or hear the occasional class "Bull Durham" type quote.

Woody is my favorite commentator on Around the Horn because we agree on most issues, but how he can call the Skins the 4th best team left in the NFC Playoffs is purely insane. We shutdown Alexander for the most part the 1st game aside from that 35 yd run to the weak side that Arrington is back to closing. With all of our corners back we can blitz the hell out of Hasselbeck. Only WR we may have trouble with would be Engram since harris is still just a cover 2 CB. Chicago is a little better now with Grossman but they still have no wr's and our D matches up right up there with theirs. Carolina just has the luckiest QB in existence. You all remember his spin and lob that was somehow caught last year for a td.

As for Atlanta in the Superbowl, lol. They need to start Schaub at QB and line Vick up at WR or something. If hes the fastest man on the field he shouldnt have a problem burning CBs. He can still touch the ball pretty much every play.

Board,

S c r e w the sports media.The Skins are not in their best interest.Better to ride the Bears/Hawks bandwagon. We can get to the title game through the back door all I care as long as the Skins are there.

Woody Paige is a complete moronic buffoon with little to no sense on NFL issues.

Archived