Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What a time for a first post.

Fieryjack

Big Skins fan since NFL started on UK TV in 1986. I'm now living in Canada and seeing more NFL and Redskins that ever. Don't expect me to know loads on players and the history. Point me in the direction of a couple of good books (on the Skins of course) to help me.

I never realised before how ignored Washington is by the media. Even in Canada it's always "whoever over Washington" almost every weekend. And when they win? How bad were the other team. Great isn't it? As a sports fan i'm used to it though. As a lifelong Manchester United fan we're hated the length and breath of Britain. Every win for United inflicts misery on 'neutrals' everywhere and I love it. I'm getting the feeling the same is true with Washington. Still who cares? Washington are winning, even with injuries and poor offense. It seems the more adversity faced the stronger the misery fely by the media.

I've never been to an NFL game, something i'll be remidying next season. I hope they sell beer in Washington.

Until then let's watch Joe Gibbs keep the dream alive. After our season start I didn't really think we'd still be playing now. So i'm enjoying every minute of it.

Great board, keep up the good work.

Big Skins fan since NFL started on UK TV in 1986. I'm now living in Canada and seeing more NFL and Redskins that ever. Don't expect me to know loads on players and the history. Point me in the direction of a couple of good books (on the Skins of course) to help me.

I never realised before how ignored Washington is by the media. Even in Canada it's always "whoever over Washington" almost every weekend. And when they win? How bad were the other team. Great isn't it? As a sports fan i'm used to it though. As a lifelong Manchester United fan we're hated the length and breath of Britain. Every win for United inflicts misery on 'neutrals' everywhere and I love it. I'm getting the feeling the same is true with Washington. Still who cares? Washington are winning, even with injuries and poor offense. It seems the more adversity faced the stronger the misery fely by the media.

I've never been to an NFL game, something i'll be remidying next season. I hope they sell beer in Washington.

Until then let's watch Joe Gibbs keep the dream alive. After our season start I didn't really think we'd still be playing now. So i'm enjoying every minute of it.

Great board, keep up the good work.

Thanks and welcome!

ARSENAL!!! :D

Hey Jacko, welcome to ES! Funny how more and more Skins fans keep finding their way here from all over. You're dead-on about how the media idsaffection just makes guys play harder, I'm hoping that it continues this week 'cuz I am gonna LOVE hearing all the weepy-ass sad excuses for why Seattle lost.

Archived