Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor determines the outcome of this game

LiveStrongSkins

Time to move on from the spitting incident. The fact of the matter is Taylor is the most important Redskin this week. If he can get a few bone crushing hits on Alexander and put fear into an already timid receiving core, I think we will control this game. Also, Alexander is sure to break containment one or two times, it will be key for Taylor to not let him go the distance. If Taylor, who is playing with extreme confidence, can stick Alexander and make him fumble or pick off a tipped pass than we will fair alot better than people think. So put the spitting incident behind you and hope that he is a one man wrecking crew this Saturday!

I can't help but think that Holmgren would want this though. He has got to think that we are going to be concerned with the running game on our defense, and our free safety likes to bite on the run at times, then logic would dictate that you might want to try down field. They have the talent and nothing would fire up that seachicken cheering section more than some long pass completions on taylor.

Clinton Portis determines the outcome of this game

Mark Brunell determines the outcome of this game

Santana Moss determines the outcome of this game

Cornelius Griffin determines the outcome of this game

Marcus Washington determines the outcome of this game

Chris Cooley determines the outcome of this game

Mike Sellars determines the outcome of this game

LaVar Arrington determines the outcome of this game

etc ..... ;)

Clinton Portis determines the outcome of this game

Mark Brunell determines the outcome of this game

Santana Moss determines the outcome of this game

Cornelius Griffin determines the outcome of this game

Marcus Washington determines the outcome of this game

Chris Cooley determines the outcome of this game

Mike Sellars determines the outcome of this game

LaVar Arrington determines the outcome of this game

etc ..... ;)

Agreed. But it will be key for Taylor to have big game considering his style of play and he is the last line of defense.

Sean Taylor needs to play ball and focus on the game. Forget all of that trash talking. He needs to let his actions speak louder than his words. That's all there is to it.

That is not Taylor, he likes to trash talks and thier is nothing wrong with that, I do not think he spitted on Pittman I just do not see him losing control like that. If he did I am pretty sure Gibbs will have a nice sit down with him.

Archived