Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we will win to the Superbowl

JoeKnowsBest

We are Redskins. We are braves on a Warpath. Those silly buccaneer pirates tried to plunder our goods but we defeated them, raided their ship and sent them back out to sea. Them Buccaneer Pirates can't beat united warrior BRAVES ON A WARPATH!

We face the Seahawks. Redskin Braves eat Seahawks for meals. So that means the Seahawks are going down.

Then all that's left is the Panthers and Bears, both of wich Redskin Braves hunt for sport. Especially when we're on the warpath like we are now!

And that my friends, is my old childhood logic of why we would go to the Superbowl! :silly:

Edit: I fixed it Fischer Fan! ;):D

Well let's see, I think a Bear would beat up on a Panther so we would hunt the bears down and have a nice trophy and rug to boot right before we win the Superbowl.

I guess it doesn't matter who we face in the Superbowl because 2 of the teams, the Colts and Bronco's, are horses to which we Redskins own. I guess the only teams I'd be worried about is the Steelers and The Patriots because as we know, they have taken over our land.

But as for this week, if God be willing, we will say grace and have Seahawk stew for supper Saturday! :D

caw caw caw is the sound of a hawk devouring your ugly red skin.

caw

caw

caw

I thought crows made a caw caw caw sound, while hawks made a more fierce high pitched shout or yell. Cause I tell you we have the Ratbird Ravens 30 miles north and I've never heard any of them use caw caw caw as a battle cry. But hey whatever cheers you up through the rainy days, caw my friend yes... caw caw... caw.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived