Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to find women's portis jersey?

cunninlogic

I am here with my girlfriend who is trying to buy a women's white portis jersey. The NFL and redskins online shop did not carry any, neither did the redskins store in the mall. Any clue on where to pick one of these up?

I've seen some pics of women wearing jerseys like she wants, are they just wearing the childrens size or do they make these in womens?

I am here with my girlfriend who is trying to buy a women's white portis jersey. The NFL and redskins online shop did not carry any, neither did the redskins store in the mall. Any clue on where to pick one of these up?

I've seen some pics of women wearing jerseys like she wants, are they just wearing the childrens size or do they make these in womens?

I just got a great burgundy Portis Jersey yesterday at K-Mart of all places. $29.99 with the NFL logo and all.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple different kinds of womens jerseys. They have pink jerseys (which is the one I bought for my sister) and I also bought one for my gf but it was burgundy. All women's jerseys are sized for women. They don't hang way down like a men's jersey does. So no they aren't kids' jerseys, they are actually designed for women. Use a search engine, you'll find them.

why are people still giving suggestions, this guy posted this link, if he doesnt want this one, theres normal colored ones there on the site too

So you are "suggesting" that we STOP "suggesting" after the link the guy suggested. You sir are a hypocrite.:silly: :laugh: Nah just kidding. maybe people like to talk something else besides T.O. or who's getting cut or the whole Arrington debate. Its nice for a change to see a thread that doesn't beat a dead horse.

Archived