Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weather in Seattle

Bozman777

Hey i live up here and i can tell you that the weather is windy and cold. The forcast is pretty much the same. You are going to get alot of wind off the ocean and the rain is going to be bad. I might think that this would favor us.

You are going to have to consider that this is probably the worse time of the year and Seattle is not used to playing in this kind of weather and this late in the season.

That's weird, because I don't remember seeing a single game where it even sprinkeled in Seattle. I'm I just stupid or something?

A friend of mine told me that accourding to weather reports since this statium was built the seattle seahawks have not played a home game in the rain.

It's an mostly open stadium with about 30-40% of the seats covered. There is no retractable roof -- if you are thinking there was one, that would be on Safeco Field right next door where the Mariners play. They designed the stadiums with some matching architecture, so they almost look like twin building when viewed from certain angles.

This is the fourth year the Seahawks have been playing in the stadium, and it wasn't until halfway through this year that there was any rain. Whatever that does to any rains-all-the-time theories.

I just looked at the weather link, and it says showers for Saturday, not rain. That's perfect Seattle football weather. But I don't think the weather will be as much of a factor as the 3000 mile roadtrip and the crowd noise. But we'll find out for sure in a week.

Dude, what a depressing city.

Thats the way they like eveybody to think. Crowded enough now :laugh:

The Emerald City is actually one of the most beautiful cities and surrounding areas I've ever seen, and I've been around. You'd be surprised how exaggerated the rainfall, while real, effect is for many of the outlying areas and even the city itself. There's a reaosn its called

And no offense, but as someone who's been through Nevada dozens of times, including Las Vegas....wow :laugh: .

But that country defintitely has its beauty too, for me its primarily around the Tahoe area.

Archived