Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Phil Simms commented on incomplete pass to Shephard

BlitzFiftySix

While watching the Steelers Bengals game there was a pass play in which the Steelers WR caught a pass and rolled into the endzone only to have the ball pop loose. The ref called the pass incomplete.

It looked almost identical to the play involving Shephard in the end zone yesterday in the Redskins Bucs game.

Phil Simms chimed in and said, "I thought that was a touchdown today, and I think it was a touchdown today."

Of course you did Phil. Hah ha ha ha! :laugh:

While watching the Steelers Bengals game there was a pass play in which the Steelers WR caught a pass and rolled into the endzone only to have the ball pop loose. The ref called the pass incomplete.

It looked almost identical to the play involving Shephard in the end zone yesterday in the Redskins Bucs game.

Phil Simms chimed in and said, "I thought that was a touchdown today, and I think it was a touchdown today."

Of course you did Phil. Hah ha ha ha! :laugh:

You mean he said he thought it was a touchdown YESTERDAY??

Phil "Like 'is, Like 'at, Right 'dere" Simms and his buddy Jim Nantz are two of the worst football announcer ever! Phil is just dumb as a wheelbarrow full of gravel, and Nantz should only be allowed to cover funerals and golf!

CBS seriously blows!

Phil "Like 'is, Like 'at, Right 'dere" Simms and his buddy Jim Nantz are two of the worst football announcer ever! Phil is just dumb as a wheelbarrow full of gravel, and Nantz should only be allowed to cover funerals and golf!

CBS seriously blows!

Thank you! I've NEVER thought Phil Simms was any good.

Well everyone yesterday thought it wasn't a touchdown and they had better angles to view than Phil, who watched it the same way we all did. He probably had to listen to his boy cry and whine to him over the phone.

Of course he would think it was complete. He's a moron who needs to do a better job to cover his biased views regarding his son.

F Phil and F his son. Both pays were obviously dropped balls, with the ball clearly being juggled and coming out. I like watching that reply of Chris Simms celebrating the dropped ball with his hands up in the air, not realizing that the ref called it incomplete, only to be let down a few seconds later.

Yeah I heard that today too. Initially I was upset, then I sat back and thought.."Awww Big bad daddy is going to stand up for wittle baby boy Chrissy." I think it's funny how it's okay for him to openly criticize something like that on tv when Coach Gibbs mentioned a few things about the mystery two point conversion, he catches hell for doing so. Oh well, Daddy and baby boy can sit at home this year and cry about what could have been.

Archived