Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate party at Lopez Park

endzonerules

To Kevin and Tom you guys did an amazing job setting up the tailgate party at Al Lopez Park or judging by the number of fans we had take over the lot maybe it should have been called FEdex South. To those of you who couldnt attend you missed an amazing display of Redskins fans taking over the lot and singing hail to the Redskins to the disbelief of the Bucs fans. I am definitely going to the game after Seattle in Chicago or Carolina! It was a pleasure meeting all you guys and if you send me your e mail address I can forward you some pics I have of the tailgate. If anybody has other pics please pass them along. Again KEVIN and TOM you guys are awesome!! Can you believe Mons Venus????? :cheers:

Cheers,

Bill

To Kevin and Tom you guys did an amazing job setting up the tailgate party at Al Lopez Park or judging by the number of fans we had take over the lot maybe it should have been called FEdex South. To those of you who couldnt attend you missed an amazing display of Redskins fans taking over the lot and singing hail to the Redskins to the disbelief of the Bucs fans. I am definitely going to the game after Seattle in Chicago or Carolina! It was a pleasure meeting all you guys and if you send me your e mail address I can forward you some pics I have of the tailgate. If anybody has other pics please pass them along. Again KEVIN and TOM you guys are awesome!! Can you believe Mons Venus????? :cheers:

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks endzonerules! (irony your name was a key factor, in the Bucs incomplete at end of game :D )

Just to show how classy some of the Bucs fans are, the Guy "Tom" endzonerules is also thanking is a Buc fan and he wheeled around in his powered wheelchair helping with the grill,sharing everything he brought, plus helped me get everything there.

He said someone asked why he would tailgate with a bunch of Redskin fans instead of Bucs fans, he said what fun would that be, everybody saying the same thing. He liked the banter :laugh: :laugh: His twin brother is Redskin fan. When we first got to the park, we were interviewed from a news station from DC (7 News I think) We all finished singing Hail to the redskins and about 30 minutes later Tom made me turn his radio on because he couldn't get the tune out of his head. :laugh: :laugh:

I will PM you my E-mail

Yeah, buddy! The tailgate was awesome! WE WANT PICS!!! :cheers:

redskin56 took a bunch and is suppose to e-mail me some when he gets them ready. As soon as I get some from the people that took pics I will upload them. I was a couple miles from home when I relized I left my camera there. :doh: SonnyRules has some pics up him and his sister were at a few tailgates.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138501

Archived