Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How was the atmosphere at the game yesterday?

Art Monk 4 HOF

I wouldn't say 20%, but it was at least 10%. (And 20% is possible.)

I was really surprised at the (Skins) turnout. (Not because I didn't expect Skins fans to try to get in, but because I didn't expect so many of them to succeed.)

There was a time when the BUCS were on about the SKINS 5 or so, trying to score (headed towards the pirate ship), that Simms had to try to quiet the crowd...I felt that couple of plays was our best

It seemed that (around my section anyway) that the BUCS fans didnt really know when they were supposed to cheer - a bunch of them were being loud when TB was on offense

AND again, I happened to sit near some drunk chick that wanted to fight - (it happened in Philadelphia as well), apparently they dont take it too well when their team is loosing

it was funny though - she kept calling me names when the Skins would make plays - I told her bf to put her on a leash before I spay her - they ended up leaving very quickly after the last SKINS interception

There was a big turnout for sure, not as many as the regular season game, but more than 10% i bet.

There was a bunch of skins fans in my section, 135 5 rows behind the skins bench on the 50 yd line. It was great, Greg Williams is so intense and competative I heard him say F#$^ after the Bucs got there first 3 points.

There was a big turnout for sure, not as many as the regular season game, but more than 10% i bet.

There was a bunch of skins fans in my section, 135 5 rows behind the skins bench on the 50 yd line. It was great, Greg Williams is so intense and competative I heard him say F#$^ after the Bucs got there first 3 points.

Hey, I was in 135, second row. (B 17). (I was likely the only person in the stadium wearing an authentic Rock Cartwright jersey, although it was covered by my leather jacket soon after kickoff. Got cold quick about then.)

There were 4 Skins fans as a group one row behind me, and two Bucs fans who brought Skins-fan friends with them in the front row.

Archived