Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can the Cats or Skins make a little history?

hail2skins

Since they went to the six-teams-per-conference format in 1990, neither a #5 nor a #6 seed has even made it to the Bowl. Panthers performance today reminded me of what they did to Philly in the NFCCG a few years ago. Stifling D. Lets see if Carolina and the Skins can win next week and show these division winners who the real deal is!!

I honestly thought TB was our biggest test. Seattle hasn't played anyone. The only good teams they played, they lost to (us, Jax, Dal [OK, should have lost to them]). They put up huge numbers against poor defenses (2/3 of their schedule), but not against good defenses.

man this is probably feeling like a long season the the players after that week 3 bye. 2 weeks rest would probably make this team unstoppable.

in other news, if the panthers somehow take the bears out in chicago and the redskins finish off the seahawks would the NFC Championship game be in Carolina?...or Washington? common sense is yelling at me that of course it would be in #5 carolina's stadium but i was wondering if there was a chance it could be at FedEx.

man this is probably feeling like a long season the the players after that week 3 bye. 2 weeks rest would probably make this team unstoppable.

in other news, if the panthers somehow take the bears out in chicago and the redskins finish off the seahawks would the NFC Championship game be in Carolina?...or Washington? common sense is yelling at me that of course it would be in #5 carolina's stadium but i was wondering if there was a chance it could be at FedEx.

You have a point, dosen't it break down to division wins?

:doh: It would be in Carolina.

Archived