Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what can i say..Karma is a *****

BossMayne80

YES! It's almost like some great historical ledger is being balanced. Joe Gibbs returns to lead us to a win over TB who ended our last palyoff season in '99, now NY, after all their gloating when they stuck it to us 36-0 is on the way to a shutout. Karma is a lovely force, you just have to wait for her sometimes and have faith that she'll do her thing.......now does anyone recall some terrifc Skins/Bears matchups in the playoffs? Mmmmm, Karma baby, please tell me you wrote those off long ago.........there has to be some statute of limitations

YES! It's almost like some great historical ledger is being balanced. Joe Gibbs returns to lead us to a win over TB who ended our last palyoff season in '99, now NY, after all their gloating when they stuck it to us 36-0 is on the way to a shutout. Karma is a lovely force, you just have to wait for her sometimes and have faith that she'll do her thing.......now does anyone recall some terrifc Skins/Bears matchups in the playoffs? Mmmmm, Karma baby, please tell me you wrote those off long ago.........there has to be some statute of limitations

:D :D :laugh: :laugh: So true ''SO VERY TRUE BROTHER!!'' I feel like a million bucks right about now balance is the key to the world turning....

Archived