Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a giants fan laments

giants684

Giants played exactly as I expected a team with no linebackers, hurting WR's and TE, suspect CB's and safeties, an overrated QB making his first playoff start, facing a Panthers team coming off a big win with the #1 WR in the NFL, an underrated QB, 2 solid runningbacks, and an underrated defense.

Oh well, gotta pray we beat Seattle now.

It sucks to go out like that...classy stuff bro, but I have to ask...will you really be rooting for us next week?

ABSOFREAKINLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i believe you will!!! i hate the seahawks and their so called mvp. every team in the east played them well and beat them or should have beat them.

Im surprises the Giants only had 132 total yards of offense. ALMOST as bad as us. The Giants need to keep their heads up. You have playmakers on offense. This offseason should be all about fixing some things on D, but the Giants and Skins are definetly back in the NFC East.

11-5 and Dvision champs is a good thing to take into the offseason. Congrats Giants fans

Im surprises the Giants only had 132 total yards of offense. ALMOST as bad as us. The Giants need to keep their heads up. You have playmakers on offense. This offseason should be all about fixing some things on D, but the Giants and Skins are definetly back in the NFC East.

11-5 and Dvision champs is a good thing to take into the offseason. Congrats Giants fans

thanks! can we have arrington now or do you you want to keep him after yesterday?

Classy post.

I was surprised the Giants came out so flat, as if they weren't that interested in playing the game. :doh:

Of all the teams the Redskins might have had to play, I didn't want them to have to face New York in Giants stadium. I remember that 17-0 championship game too well, with the damn wind blowing years ago.

Against the other NFC teams I think we match up well and at least have a chance, even though we are on the road. :D

thanx a lot man i now like two giants fans...good luck next year and in the offseason this nfc east is really becoming incredible and a force to recon with. you know you can expect us to represent the nfc east well and give it everything we've got. maybe if we beat seattle the media will really start talking about us and believe we are the team to beat right now.

Thanx for the class and we appreciate the extra skin fan this week!

Archived