Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lose a Hat? (pic)

Khun Kao

DSCF0906.jpg

Last night at Redskins Park, my wife found a lost hat (see photo above). It is a HOGS.NET hat signed by 3 players. The sig's are pretty faded, but there are 2 jersey numbers listed in the sigs. There is a 3rd sig that we simply can't decipher.

The sig's are not legible, so I hate to admit that these jersey #'s are not popping into my mind and I cannot figure out who they are. (In my defense, I'm operating on 3 hours sleep since yesterday and I'm hung over).....

However, if anyone lost a hat, and can identify the players AND jersey numbers of the players who signed, I would be happy to return this hat to its rightful owner.....

HTTR!!!!!

email me at: khun.kao@verizon.net

I have to be honest, I really did think about keeping my mouth shut and keeping the hat for myself.....

But we're 'Skins fans! The best fans in the entire NFL!!!!! WWCGD????? (What Would Coach Gibbs Do?)

It's time for all of us 'Skins fans to re-adopt the personality of our coach! He leads the team by example, its up to us to maintain that example as Washington Redskins fans!!!!! The BEST fans in the entire NFL!!!!!!!!!!

Ok that hat belongs to my husband. You can email him at Jansenfan@thehogs.net. I'll also PM you about it. Thanks again.

I'm very impressed with you posting this. He had our son on his shoulders and some of the classless fans that just jumped on the band wagon last week pushed us out of the way and when the choice is child or hat, it's pretty easy. Even if it is a pretty sweet hat!!

Thanks, TK!!!! I don't have a membership over there b/c ExtremeSkins is the end-all-be-all for yours truly......

Not a problem. I figured this would get ignored here & fall off the front page in about 2 minutes after it was posted.

Just get Scott his hat back. :)

NikiH....

I have sent an email to your husband.

It is my sincere hope to set an example for all Redskins fans to follow. Not only amongst ourselves, but in our relations with all other fans across the NFL (dare I say it?!? Even Dallas fans.... -blech- !!!!!). It is my most sincere wish that we Redskins fans adopt the demeanor of our HOF Coach:

Respect for every team, every player, and every fan........

....unless they wear the Blue & Silver!

COWBOYS SUCK MY @$$!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously impressed here y'all, not only does a fan do such an act of kindness trying to get someone's treasured hat back to them but refuses credit and gives it all to Coach Gibbs? Now that is truly something folks, start all the karma threads you want for other teams but that right there says something profound about Skins fans. I would only echo KK's comments that we should/could all make an effort to "take the high road" vis-a-vis fans from elsewhere (but the Dallass thing's gonna be some real work) :applause:

Archived