Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael "Crack-Smoker" Irvin on Taylor's case

trez

It did not include race baiting, i am giving you a first hand account from someone that has grown up with, been around, hung out with and been associated with individuals like Taylor.

But you guys keep fooling yourself. I guess that Ref that was standing right there between the two players was wrong huh...... :laugh:

You don't know anything about Taylor. All you know is what the media has told you about Taylor. Until you sit down and talk with guy yourself you're just talking out of your $#@!.

Michael Irvin jumps all over Sean Taylor for spitting, calling him "disgraceful." This from the guy that smokes crack and bangs hookers. Take a seat, Michael Irvin. You're as bad, if not worse, than Taylor.

why do folks rant about michael irvin as if they're trying to dissuade people from thinking anything positive about the man? we all know he's a taint elf. he has been for many years. i bet if everyone stopped paying attention to him, he'd shrivel up and die.

READY? GO!

This here is a clear cut case of innocent until proven guilty, just like it should always be. You would have grounds for calling Taylor a thug if Pittman had spat in his face and he punched Pittman, but not the other way around. Whether he spat at him or not, the punch is clear as day.

i swear, nobody will ever convince me that taylor spit in pittmans face for 2 reasons.....first of all, on the replay you see nothing, but the commentators say he did it when you see the head bob, but it isn't true, because when you see the other angle, taylors head bobs as he is yelling something at him, and nothing ever comes from his mouth.....secondly, why did pittman never wipe it off? if someone did it to me, theyd get a beatdown, not a tap on the head, and i would wipe it off too....he did not spit, and michael irvin saying anything negative about anyone is a complete joke. he doesnt even have a right to badmouth someone like darryl strawberry, so he needs to leave sean alone.

It did not include race baiting, i am giving you a first hand account from someone that has grown up with, been around, hung out with and been associated with individuals like Taylor.

If your first post wasn't race baiting, then this one definitely is...

Michael Irvin jumps all over Sean Taylor for spitting, calling him "disgraceful." This from the guy that smokes crack and bangs hookers. Take a seat, Michael Irvin. You're as bad, if not worse, than Taylor.

Irvin is one of the biggest thugs to ever play the game... he's in no position to criticize anyone. Freakin' criminal... he fit right in with the rest of those convicts in Dallas.

If Michael Irvin couldn't run fast and jump high, he'd be making license plates as opposed to having his a** kissed by the jock-sniffers at ESPN.

I was one of the harshest critics of Taylor for his BS in not working out with the team, failing to speak with the coaching staff during the off-season, and for his legal issues.

But the guy seems to have 'gotten it'. He's been one of the hardest-working, quiet guys on this team this year. He's let his play on the field speak for him. I've gained a lot of respect for him. NOTHING he did yesterday in the heat of the moment changes that. In fact, when he was flagged and ejected, he handled it as coolly as possible - he didn't throw a tantrum, make things worse, or anything else.

Sean Taylor's grown up a lot this year. The fact that Gregg Williams is in his corner means something.

This is much ado about nothing.

He was penalized on the field (I still don't believe it was intentional....spray could have came out his mouth while jawing face to face with Pittman)....he was ejected from the game by the Ref. He will probably be fined by the league (if it's more than Romanowski's $7500 that would be unjust considering Romo sits to pee's spit was COMPLETELY VISIBLE to everyone watching the game). Therefore this should now be a dead issue. Putting a label on him as a "dirty" ballplayer is not a fair assessment. He's done a great job this year to become more of a team player. According to the rules, he was "caught", penalized and punished. Time for EVERYBODY to move on and let the team and us fans get ready for Seattle.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

If anyone thinks that spitting doesn't happen in the NFL, they are sadly misled. Brian Mitchell said it happened to him several times. The refs just didn't see it. It is wrong, and shouldn't be done, but in the heat of battle, you can loose your temper. It was a mistake, he paid for it, and will pay a fine for it, so leave it alone. Michael Irvin has no business discussing morals with anyone. He was a crack head, and still is. He was recently caught with dope paraphenalia, and tried to blame it on a friend. Nice friend huh? He is a useless piece of crap, and ESPN should fire him.

People in glass houses need not throw stones.

Next time Mike should choose to go back to the old faithful, "no comment" when questioned about someones poor behavior.

"Crack is wack"

I'm Sorry but you make as much sense as Ron Burgandy saying WHEN IN ROME.

Irvin is no longer a Dallas Cowboy, Irvin no longer counts against our salary cap. Irvin no longer suits up to play on sundays.

Irvin was never charged with felony for pulling a gun out on someone.

I want u to ask a lawyer, judge or basically anyone with common sense the difference between smoking crack and chilling with hookers versus riding around in a car with thugs and guns and assaulting people. :doh:

Archived