Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael "Crack-Smoker" Irvin on Taylor's case

trez

Michael Irvin jumps all over Sean Taylor for spitting, calling him "disgraceful." This from the guy that smokes crack and bangs hookers. Take a seat, Michael Irvin. You're as bad, if not worse, than Taylor.

What Taylor did was inexcusable, but Irvin's certainly got no room to talk. It's like Charles Manson saying bad things about Martha Stewart.

I was one of the harshest critics of Taylor for his BS in not working out with the team, failing to speak with the coaching staff during the off-season, and for his legal issues.

But the guy seems to have 'gotten it'. He's been one of the hardest-working, quiet guys on this team this year. He's let his play on the field speak for him. I've gained a lot of respect for him. NOTHING he did yesterday in the heat of the moment changes that. In fact, when he was flagged and ejected, he handled it as coolly as possible - he didn't throw a tantrum, make things worse, or anything else.

Sean Taylor's grown up a lot this year. The fact that Gregg Williams is in his corner means something.

This is much ado about nothing.

Guest sith lord
yeah...he couldn't have said anything else....he loves the players from miami...i think we all know that and he wouldn't have said anything bad about ST if it wasn't cause he had to....JMO

I don't think Sean Taylor is into that whole "The U" thing. Remember yesterday when he introduced himself, he said he was from the University of Miami, not "The U."

I was one of the harshest critics of Taylor for his BS in not working out with the team, failing to speak with the coaching staff during the off-season, and for his legal issues.

But the guy seems to have 'gotten it'. He's been one of the hardest-working, quiet guys on this team this year. He's let his play on the field speak for him. I've gained a lot of respect for him. NOTHING he did yesterday in the heat of the moment changes that. In fact, when he was flagged and ejected, he handled it as coolly as possible - he didn't throw a tantrum, make things worse, or anything else.

Sean Taylor's grown up a lot this year. The fact that Gregg Williams is in his corner means something.

This is much ado about nothing.

Amen to that.

He's been one of the hardest-working, quiet guys on this team this year. He's let his play on the field speak for him. I've gained a lot of respect for him. NOTHING he did yesterday in the heat of the moment changes that. In fact, when he was flagged and ejected, he handled it as coolly as possible - he didn't throw a tantrum, make things worse, or anything else.

Sean Taylor's grown up a lot this year.

Great points.

You guys slay me. The majority of you act like because he wears a skins uniform he is special.

1. First of all why would Irvin be jealous of Taylor. They both have national championships and Irvin has 3 superbowl rings compared to Taylors none.

You all know deep down in your heart that if Taylor had pulled a gun on one of your friends or relatives or would have hit one of them while drunk, you guys would not have been so supportive.

I wish you all would wake up and smell the coffee, Sean Taylor is a thug wanna be. Of course he has walked the straight and narrow this season anyone would espcially if they were facing charges and if they were wanting a new contract.

Tigers dont change their stripes that easy, spitting on people, assualting people, carrying weapons.

Dont get me wrong Irvin has his demons, but I never recall Irvin spitting on anyone, pulling a gun on anyone or assualting anyone.

Get over yourself you hypocrits. If Taylor was another black man in SouthEast DC you would all be calling for him to go to jail.

Just my :2cents: as a african american male born and raised in CAMDEN, NJ and living in D.C.

You guys slay me. The majority of you act like because he wears a skins uniform he is special.

1. First of all why would Irvin be jealous of Taylor. They both have national championships and Irvin has 3 superbowl rings compared to Taylors none.

You all know deep down in your heart that if Taylor had pulled a gun on one of your friends or relatives or would have hit one of them while drunk, you guys would not have been so supportive.

I wish you all would wake up and smell the coffee, Sean Taylor is a thug wanna be. Of course he has walked the straight and narrow this season anyone would espcially if they were facing charges and if they were wanting a new contract.

Tigers dont change their stripes that easy, spitting on people, assualting people, carrying weapons.

Dont get me wrong Irvin has his demons, but I never recall Irvin spitting on anyone, pulling a gun on anyone or assualting anyone.

Get over yourself you hypocrits. If Taylor was another black man in SouthEast DC you would all be calling for him to go to jail.

Just my :2cents: as a african american male born and raised in CAMDEN, NJ and living in D.C.

Has any news been posted addressing this matter, confirming or denying the spitting? Has the official spoke? Have we heard from anyone except Pittman? ST said he didn't do it and for now I'll take his word over Pittmans. Prove to me he actually did what he was accused of in FL and I'll have a different opinion. None of this however has been proved by anyone. I need proof before crucifying one of our own. Prove it to me and I'll call him a punk for doing it.

I'm sure Gambit have never done anything that you're not proud of. Furthermore, you come to my house and steal something of mine and your rearend will be full of lead so I guess I'm a thug want a be.

why did your 2 cents need to include race baiting?

Race has no bearing in this thread and you seemed to rely on it as if it did.

just my 2 cents too

1. He is special b/c he wears a Redskin uniform. This is a Redskins' fan site.

2. What evidence do you really have that he's a thug? Has he been convicted of anything? There was the arrest for drunk driving after he passed a field sobrierty test in Virginia last year...for which he was acquitted. And now there are allegations of an assault in FLA. He has not, howevevr, been convicted of anything.

3. Michael Irvin, on other hand, has been convicted of several things. But, mostly, he's just made a career out of playing the race card on the Dan Patrick show & making incorrect, ridiculous statements & wearing gaudy, embarrassing outifts on ESPN. At least Sean Taylor's man enough to shut up once in awhile. Did you hear Irvin "explain" his latest arrest for possession of the crackpipe he took from a friend...what a joke!

4. He's also not another black man in SouthEast. He's a pro football player. And the alleged "spitting" occurred on a football field.

5. You're from Camden = Eagles fan? Nice season.

why did your 2 cents need to include race baiting?

Race has no bearing in this thread and you seemed to rely on it as if it did.

just my 2 cents too

It did not include race baiting, i am giving you a first hand account from someone that has grown up with, been around, hung out with and been associated with individuals like Taylor.

But you guys keep fooling yourself. I guess that Ref that was standing right there between the two players was wrong huh...... :laugh:

Archived