Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gregg Williams loyalty to players, and perhaps a little supersition?

docsandy

I searched and didn't see this anywhere (in the context of my concept here).

In the post game interviews.. when talking about ST...he once again emphasized how much he loves Sean Taylor. Very animated. He said that ST says he didn't spit and that he did already talk to him. But he would talk to him again after he sees the film. (I know his love of ST has been talked about, but ... keep reading).

Then when asked about Renaldo Wynn's injury, he said that yes, his forearm is broken. Renaldo has been defensive captain the last 6 weeks and that Renaldo will "dress" for next weeks' game and will stand in as Captain.

Me thinks Williams is a tad supersitious as well....

AND, we will be wearing white on white against Seattle.

i'm just glad that we have a defensive coach who sticks by his players in times of adversity. if sean has half a brain, he'll realize that by doing so gregg's teaching him a lesson and will think twice about upsetting him or letting the team down in the future.

but one can only hope.

i'm just glad that we have a defensive coach who sticks by his players in times of adversity. if sean has half a brain, he'll realize that by doing so gregg's teaching him a lesson and will think twice about upsetting him or letting the team down in the future.

but one can only hope.

My point exactly.

I am quickly falling in love with GW... not that I didn't love him before...but I believe him when he says that this is where he really wants to be... and the fact he respects his family enough to acknowledge that they love the area..

And then his comment about Renaldo Wynn being captain.

It's just NEAT.

how do you know we stay white on white? I'd think that teams would not let us continue it, just to away any advantage. Even if it is a perceived advantage?

Actually Doc Walker mentioned it while I was driving to Redskins Park..

But Seattle always wears dark on dark athome

It's a decision made long before the playoffs start, I believe

So unless the "procedures" have changed... my guess is that Doc Walker is right and we'll be wearing white on white.

Archived