Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Brunell is a team player..he would sit

dmauro1

When MB had the leave the game a few weeks back and was questionable for the next game, I said I hope he doesnt play it off likes he's ok so PR doesnt come back and win the job back.

Yes..I was blasted that MB was a team player in about every response. Well, if he was a "team player" last year, he would have put himself on the IR. Deja Vu to today(as I predicted). MB is not healthy because he looks AWFUL the last few games and the way he played this season shows his arm is not dead. An arm doesnt die in a matter of a few weeks. You need the lower body in your throws just like the upper body. No way in hell he lets PR go out there tho(unless he cant walk)because thats how many Qbs have their career end.

When MB had the leave the game a few weeks back and was questionable for the next game, I said I hope he doesnt play it off likes he's ok so PR doesnt come back and win the job back.

Yes..I was blasted that MB was a team player in about every response. Well, if he was a "team player" last year, he would have put himself on the IR. Deja Vu to today(as I predicted). MB is not healthy because he looks AWFUL the last few games and the way he played this season shows his arm is not dead. An arm doesnt die in a matter of a few weeks. You need the lower body in your throws just like the upper body. No way in hell he lets PR go out there tho(unless he cant walk)because thats how many Qbs have their career end.

if mark brunell is really a team player, he plays his guts out through injury if coach wants him in the game. he gives it his all, never giving up in the hopes that he can somehow help his team to victory.

oh wait... that's exactly what he's been doing.

Archived