Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Opinion on Seahawk fans

RollerCoaster

I like 'em. :laugh:

You'll find an occasional ****y 'Hawk fan but most of us are pretty low key. I've personally never gotten how talking a bunch of trash changed the outcome of the game. Of course you hope your team will win. And of course I hope my team will win. We'll spend the week drumming out stats of why we're each better, then will sweat all week until finally Saturday morning, we'll each put on our favorite jerseys, puke for 15 minutes, watch the first half, puke some more, watch the second half then fart... twice.

After the game, one guy will buy all of his buddies a round of beer and the other will kick his dog.

Here's hoping your local vet is open on Sundays. :cheers:

I've never met a Seahawk fan in my life. I would have to assume they are pretty down to earth and more respectful than the foes we deal with regularly. I'm actually looking forward to hearing what Seahawks fans have to say this week on this board. I have no reason to down the Seahawks fans.

As for the team....I'm glad the Seahawks are doing good...because I've always wondered how they stayed in the league. But please understand why us Skins fans do question your "dominating" of the NFC. We all know your schedule this year. The press loves you guys...Mike H has brought you into our househould via ESPN and such. Gibbs can't even do that with these 'mediots'.

Good luck, I have no true ill feeling towards you, but (homerism) we will show you that you aren't the jugernaut (I can't spell after the $50 bottle of jager) that the NFL world has made you out to be.

And of course I hope my team will win. We'll spend the week drumming out stats of why we're each better, then will sweat all week until finally Saturday morning, we'll each put on our favorite jerseys, puke for 15 minutes, watch the first half, puke some more, watch the second half then fart... twice.

After the game, one guy will buy all of his buddies a round of beer and the other will kick his dog.

Here's hoping your local vet is open on Sundays. :cheers:

HAHAHA...have you been watching me all week?????

Yes, I was just checking that out myself. Over there they seem real cool and the coaches should take their fans into account when preparing to play in Seattle.

I was also checking out the Bucc Boards and I just gotta say to you guys, please don't go trolling on the Seahawks board. And please stop trolling on the Buccs board! I believe we are classier than that. So the few that are doing it, please stop. You're just inviting trouble and making our fan base look bad.

I was born in D.C and I grew up in Seattle, so naturally the only NFL games that I could attend were the SeaHawks (every week BTW). They are a great bunch of people (fans) and very respectful. I would always root for the Hawks (except on the rare occassion that they played the Skins.) So this week I am really looking forward to possibly returning to Seattle to watch my Skins in the playoffs against the Hawks.

Here's to an injury free game and a Redskins win on our way to Detroit! :cheers:

The Seahawks aren't even the #1 football team in Seattle. The Huskies are. With the Huskies being terrible recently and the Seahawks good, there are a lot of Seahawk bandwagoners. There aren't really any ****y arrogant fans, and for good reason.

I went the the Redskins at Seahawks in 2002 (I think, Spurrier's first year), they don't care what visiting fans do at their stadium. You can be loud and obnoxious but they don't care. But somehow, some way, they manage to get pretty loud. Maybe it is the Pacific NW air or something. It is true of Qwest and can also be true for Husky stadium for a big game, which has a track around it, but somehow those Seattlites can get loud. I've never figured it out.

Archived