Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've nothing new to add, so I'll spam for a ban.

aricoaster161

What's up all you Redskins fans? Congrats on your big playoff win earlier today against the Bucs! And good luck against the Seahawks. I think the Skins have a good shot to knock off Seattle.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to tell all of you about a cool new sports website called SportsFanBase.com. It's an interactive sports website where you join for free and have access to cool features like making your own predictions, editorials, polls, etc. Right now there are polls and predictions up for the NFL Playoffs so I figured all of you would be interested in that section.

I am a member of the site and I have had a lot of fun with it and so have my friends who I have gotten to join.

Here is the link:

www.sportsfanbase.com

Hope to see all of you on there!

What's up all you Redskins fans? Congrats on your big playoff win earlier today against the Bucs! And good luck against the Seahawks. I think the Skins have a good shot to knock off Seattle.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to tell all of you about a cool new sports website called SportsFanBase.com. It's an interactive sports website where you join for free and have access to cool features like making your own predictions, editorials, polls, etc. Right now there are polls and predictions up for the NFL Playoffs so I figured all of you would be interested in that section.

I am a member of the site and I have had a lot of fun with it and so have my friends who I have gotten to join.

Here is the link:

www.sportsfanbase.com

Hope to see all of you on there!

• 6 months later...
ummmm....this guy posted this in january, why is he now getting **** for it

:laugh: Somebody didn't get a perma-ban. I'm sure that's been remedied!! :)

fd - That Jean Claude video in your sig is disturbing:shot:

:laugh: There's a hilarious video in which that entire scene is set to some hip-hop song...Jah Rule I think. HILARIOUS.

Hey. Can anybody give me the address for SportsFanBase.com? I've been looking for a good website that I can go to and talk to Redskin fans about the Redskins, and about y'know, the Redskins and stuff.

But what's really cool is I heard they have this other side called the tailgate or something, where you can talk about stuff that's not about the Redskins and stuff. Sounds like a pretty good idea for a site. If I could just remember what the name was, I'd go there.

I'm hungry.

:D

Archived