Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is anyone as tired of Sean Salisbury as I am?

j_t_andrews

If this guy could say something interesting it would be the first time... This fool is so high and mighty that I can't believe I was born in a town with that shares his name. Bush League? That would be a complement for his analysis. It makes me sick that he and Boomer are on ESPN. It makes me want to turn off the TV. Oh yeah, we won. I guess I'll keep watching the highlights all week long.

Roll Tide

Hail.

Birmingham Hails the 'Skins!

What did salisbury do besides in the beginning of season he said we have no chance like every analyst out there?

Yeah he states the obvious but what analyst doesn't. To me he's no different than any other analyst out there.

They all seem to state facts then voice their opinion, whether they're wrong or right who cares, its sports its unpredictable.

He claimed that he wouldn't have thrown 41 yards himself if he was playing, but more like 30 yards. I think he's giving himself too much credit. But at least he gave C. Rogers credit for the play on Shepherd, that's a little surprising. And I agree, Salisbury is the only one Bush League around here anyways.

I agree...But this AM on Sportscenter, he called our defensive effort "Hall of Fame caliber" & didn't really mention the O that much. He just went on & on about how great the D was. If you watch the Sun AM Sportscenter, he's on the Breakdown segment after the highlights. Oh yeah--start walking!!

My cartoon (www.bangcartoon.com/portis.htm for those who haven't seen it yet) has put over 2000 pieces of mail in his box, and he's yet to respond to any of them, either.

This pompous ass will do what they always do. Make outlandish predictions, act like their word is golden, and then when it so completely blows up in their faces and proves them to be 100% incorrect, they ignore it and pretend it never was said.

We won't ignore it. Salisbury is going to become a standard character in my cartoons.

From here on out he is going to be a permanent fixture, much like Jamal Lewis was a few years ago (popping into every cartoon asking whoever was in it if they wanted to buy some cocaine..) and every time you see him in a cartoon, you can click on him and it will open the email link up and you can tell him again how disappointed we all are in his lack of ability to be a man and at least address his error.

~Bang

If this guy could say something interesting it would be the first time... This fool is so high and mighty that I can't believe I was born in a town with that shares his name. Bush League? That would be a complement for his analysis. It makes me sick that he and Boomer are on ESPN. It makes me want to turn off the TV. Oh yeah, we won. I guess I'll keep watching the highlights all week long.

Roll Tide

Hail.

Birmingham Hails the 'Skins!

Dude welcome to the club. What took you so long?:D

Archived